Blog 51 (17/10/07)

It looks just how i remember it tbh, and having the PPs assigned to different base defence would be alot better, because that means only focusing your fire on one point/side of the base and not EVERYTHING lol

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Look at the Cameo.

rampatriot.jpg

hmm... yeah your right, but still that is not how the ingame was but oh well I guess it is good enough then when it are look like the camo

i think the nose of the harrier is a bit too long and it should be more round

looking at the cameo that is, but you'll decide how you want things to be

harrier.jpg

And also: Awww :3

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

harrier will be vtol offcourse

let look at the facts, The harrier (as well as the Black eagles(korea specialty)) was VTOL in RA2 and planes that are not VTOL seems to be impossible in the renegade engine, so I wander what the answer would be to that

let look at the facts, The harrier (as well as the Black eagles(korea specialty)) was VTOL in RA2 and planes that are not VTOL seems to be impossible in the renegade engine, so I wander what the answer would be to that

I think he was making a statement, the lack of a question mark suggests it.

but since when did normal members begin making statements about the mods?

No idea :s

He is correct in any case. You won't be able to land the harrier anywhere apart from the Air Force Command though.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

When you say land I suppose you mean you can't get out of it any other places, but still you would be able to float practically on the ground, right? is there some minimum heaight you can't go below unless you are at the Airforce command?

When you say land I suppose you mean you can't get out of it any other places, but still you would be able to float practically on the ground, right? is there some minimum heaight you can't go below unless you are at the Airforce command?

If you collide with the ground, you're finished, theoretically. Your character will die in the explosion.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

If you collide with the ground, you're finished, theoretically. Your character will die in the explosion.

ahh okay, so you can still fly really low, but you then need to watch out for the ground, and will you then explode if you collide with tanks or inf too?

This to me means "Rufkry keeping his feet on the ground, and keep his eyes on the German Tank Destroyer."

Speaking of which how is that Tank Destroyer coming along. It was one of my favorite things to build.

Also not to go off topic a bit, but i found a damn good render of a Kirov Airship

Link: th_KirovAirship.jpg

I typed "Kirov Airship" as a photobucket search and there were 2 renders. (as well as some extras)

Edited by Rufrky