Blog 133 (20/05/09)

Guest EVA-251

Really, a BattleFortress filled with GIs was MUCH better than a GGI filled battlefortress.

That too. GI Battlefortress was infinitely better on infantry, several times more effective on buildings, nearly as good on vehicles and it did not miss. The only problem was that it lacked anti-air, and when you faced up against an Allied player, Harriers ruined your day.

However, in AvS, Siege Choppers were not particularly effective at stopping GI Battleforts, and it won't be any better in AR considering that the GI Battlefort will be able to fire at Siege Choppers. (for how much cannot yet be said, though)

Guest GummiBear

and it won't be any better in AR considering that the GI Battlefort will be able to fire at Siege Choppers. (for how much cannot yet be said, though)

says who, you could easily make all air units unable to be damaged by anything but units that were meant for AA in RA2

says who, you could easily make all air units unable to be damaged by anything but units that were meant for AA in RA2

Where would be the fun in that?

:x

Guest Xiphias6

Is that so, OWA? :D Though I'd really like to see a Prism shooting down a Kirov like what happened to the Hindenburg...something.

Guest GummiBear

Where would be the fun in that?

:x

did I say it would be fun? NO I just said it would be possible, thus that the statement EVA came me didn't have to be true (though it likely may be true)

Guest Kakashi

Or you could just disable the turrets from aiming up high, something that would influence all weapons but rockets that can turn to their target after being fired. The players inside could still attack aircraft with weaponary that was not intended for AA but not if the choppers managed to get into their "blind spot" above the BF.