Update #5

Guest cnc95fan

Guest cnc95fan

Hi all, and welcome to this weeks blog.

This is the second time I wrote this, as I went to have lunch, but good old windows updates, always likeing to restart itself.

This week, I have 4 new reders to show you, as Aydynbek has finsihed the Refinery, there isn't much to show thats new on that.

All models created/skinned by Bullet.Designer.

Some Atrides before I go delving into Ordos...

outpost.jpg

This is the Outpost, it provides radar to Enemy and neutral units, aswell as allied. Once destroyed, you can only see friendly units.

Now for Ordos, as Bullet.Designer has taken a shine to them after comepleting the campaign.

lT1.jpg

The Ordos laser tank.

Heres the Deviator.

deviator1.jpg

And finally, the Ordos APC.

APC.jpg

Upon these, he decided to make us some concept art :).

Cjpok and Bissen11, have been working hard to create some maps for our test version.

Here is an example map, supporting 3 sides.

bfdmap.jpg

Team notices:

I have gotten a copy of COD4, possibly the best FPS ever, IMO.

FW-Wolf has finally gotten a nVidia 8500 GT GFX card. He plans to watch Nirvana live, from his room.. (wtf?)

Aydynbek has started to learn to skin, and also shows interest in the rigging/animating area, so hopefully we will get somthing there :D.

Havn't heard much from the rest of the team, seeing as it is Chrismas and all, which reminds me, happy Christmas to all of those who are reading this.

_____________________ ______________________ ________________ ________________ ___________________

dvd_elvis_has_left_the_building_197.jpg

Oh I thank you vey much.

Guest Aydynbek

Also there is the Harkonnen Landing Pad I made, so make shure you check it out in the Modeling Updates Section.

And nice vehicles BTW, good job Bullet!

as you all know i think i am still trying to beable to model so i tryed abit other day to make a model and i have made one it is crap as im trying to learn how o odel so it was a test

but i dont knowhow to set the weapons places like the primary gun on top of it and thesecondary at bottom as its a jet

heres a ss of it if anyone could help

jet.JPG

ok

the pink cones with black box around them i want them primary weapon

and

the blue cones with green square around them i want to be secondary weapon

so how do i set them

if anyone knows could you help and the enhelp tutorial dose not help