Update #6

Guest cnc95fan

Guest cnc95fan

Hi, and welcome to the first update of this year :).

Little progress has been made due to the holidays, but thats only natural.

Still have quite a bit to show you...

Unfortunatly, I was unable to recieve rigged Ordos vehicels from CMDBob, but hopefully I will have a vid for next week.

Again, all models by Bullet.Designer, I don't know where we would be without you, (and of coruse, the rest of the team).

Here is the Atrides/Harkonnen Starport, if the warfactory dies, you can still purchase vechiles from here :D.

starport.jpg

We decided that buildings can quickly be destroyed by having an alternate to a mct inside, perhaps areas of the building which would vary in the amount of damage it will take, but will be faster then destroying it from the outside

He also made some terrain, for infantry units to use to their advantage.

wrecked.jpg

Maybe he likes Emperor: Battle For Dune, because this is a nice piece of concept art.

sanddune.jpg

However, here are some Atrides and Harkonnen vehicles , mostly unskinned, but most of them work perfectly *most*.

Atrides- www.fwclan.co.uk/battlefordune/Uploads/Atrides%20Vechs.wmv

Harkonnen- www.fwclan.co.uk/battlefordune/Uploads/Hark%20test.wmv

You should check out Staude's Rise Of Apocalypse Mod, he has made some really leet models.

He plans to put a lot of hard work into geting the mod running again, so support them to the best of your ability.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/5570/rise-of-apocalypse

If you ever want to see C&C95 bought into Renegade, that is.

_____________ ____________ ________________ __________________ _______________

Team notices:

I have become addicted to COD4

FW-Wolf watched Nirvana live from his room (wtflol), he is also recovering from a new years eve party.. (details are preffereably unknown :D )

Aydynbek and Reborn havn't reported in for while, but I doubt they have left, last time I heard, Aydynbek was really busy so..

MajorK has begun serious skinning on vechiles, his work looks leet so lets hope he can do the same to our vechs :D

We have decided to open a group for mods, although, this will be different to BHP or RenEvo(AFAIK), we will work on other engines and other programs, i.e, NOT only mods, but other things. I will announce the website for it soon.

__________ __________ ___________ _____________ ____________ ______________

Update it shutting down:

duneshutdown.png

Guest Guest_Staude_*

LOL nice one. Good update. And thanks for the mention :)

the starport is facing the wrong way though xD

(remembering destructions derby 2 on the ps1.. your going the wrong way ! ) xD

btw couldn't be arsed to log in.. had already written this when i saw that i wasn't xD