Blog #26

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Hello and welcome to blog 26, i'm your host FWWolf, lets see whats in todays blog!

Binoculars

Wciow has been busy making the Ordos scout binoculars this week. The scout binoculars are its key feature, when looking through them he will be able to see any stealthed unitm so look out those fremen!

Check it out!

U4-1211561519.jpg

Mongoose

LR01 has been hard at work making the Atriedes Mongoose for us. The Mongoose is a small walker unit that is great against armour and air craft.

Heres a WIP!

U4-1211562295.jpg

Team Notices

I have been sorting about things for my mum's birthday and my nan's. Its fun going to the pub to do it :)

cnc95fan has been studying like mad for his exams, i'm sure he'll pass

John has been looking over our site skin and is making fixes to it.

GAME OVER!

Thats it for this week's blog, take care!

Guest wciow

"nice binos, but that mongoose seems a bit boxy to me really"

I have to agree the mongoose needs a few more polys, I'm sure the w3d engine can handle it.

Guest cnc95fan

It's not that it is low poly because of engine limits.. it's just, every concept picture you look at.. it's.. wtf?

Guest -SG-GummiBear
It's not that it is low poly because of engine limits.. it's just, every concept picture you look at.. it's.. wtf?

yeah sure it may be hard afterall it is not the newest game your are modeling after... but then use your imagination where would it look good to have a bit more details.