Blog #35

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Hi and welcome to blog 35! Yet another week as gone and we've all been busy!

Ordos Engineer

Wciow has been busy once again modeling and skinning our infantry. This time he has made us the Ordos Engineer.

The Engineer will be equipped with a pistol, repair tool and enough C4 to bring down a building. The repair will repair buildings and maybe units (not decided yet) and will also be able to take over buildings, so get ready to engi rush those subhouses at the start!

U4-1216994776.jpg

Cloning Vats

LR01 has started the intirirors for the Ordos barracks. Hes started with the cloning vats, due to the Ordos cloning soldiers because its cheaper. These will be spawn points inside the barrack and maybe other buildings for the Ordos.

Take a look.

U4-1216994425.png

Hegde Hogs

r34ch has been making map props for us, along with some maps (more on that next week). He started with the hegde hog. Hegde hogs are in place to stop tanks and also prove some infantry cover.

WIP shot

U4-1216995957.jpg

Team Notices

I've been recovering from my mate's 18th birthday on wednesday and mapping

cnc95fan has been over in england, hes going home today though

Zack has been busy with his community forums and getting them up and running full

Time To Go

Well another week, another blog. Same thing again next week!

Guest -FW-Spazmo

I'll copy and paste my comments from this from our forums, just cos it would be more relevant on here. ;o

:)+-->

QUOTE (Me! :D)
Isnt there already hedgehogs in Ren tho? or are they built into the actual map?

Also, my thoughts on the able to repair the infantry is that this is a Renegade mod, you shouldn't take out some of the features of Ren.

just my say on it though :D

Guest -SG-GummiBear
Isnt there already hedgehogs in Ren tho? or are they built into the actual map?

dunno about that, and even if there are I bet the result of these will be more detailed

Also, my thoughts on the able to repair the infantry is that this is a Renegade mod, you shouldn't take out some of the features of Ren.

hmm... isn't this gonna be a standalone mod... thus a full conversion which means it is MORE than just a mod to renegade, and the ability to rep inf should depend on several things imo one should be what way they use to repair, is it gonna be the magical blue beam of light... or another color beam of light? or is he gonna get a medkit or something similar? or what way he uses to repair? also it should depend on if there is other choices for any of the faction other than refill to rep inf is there is for just one side the engi shouldn't be able to for any side at all

anyway nice blog... as usual the inf legs is a bit too straight but other than that he looks good, the cloning vats are kickass though, and the hedge hog (NOT hegde hog :)) looks nice for a VIP too