Remove APB 2.0

Catalyst

https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414483

now i get that sometimes it's hard to do things, but not only are players not able to play the game, but i'm getting complaints that APB is still on the launcher (causing players to join with a less playable version of APB)

can you please do what you need to remove the game.

also your moderators are premature, it'd be cool if you could please either merge this into and leave *unlocked* until this has been resolved.

Edited by Catalyst

But then why not post information about version mismatches on BHP and talk directly to some of the admins here via PM instead of potentially stirring up the community (again)?

Because the end goal is to get APB removed from the launcher, not to tell people not to use it, that would cause :more: drama.

You have made it a point to do this twice in the same week, a day apart from one another. I hardly feel like drama is not your intent. We have no problem with removing APB from our launcher as soon as an actual member of the development team asks us too. When that happens we will comply when we get time. We have a meeting with your boss CJ setup soon and we have every purpose to discuss this matter with him. If drama isn't you're intent then you will understand, wait for that conversation to happen and move along.