Delta Force 1

Hey,

Did anyone used to play this?

I downloaded it today for nostalgia reasons, and it actually still plays pretty well. Considering it was made in 1998 the graphics aren't actually that bad!!

531.3.jpg

R_DeltaForce1.jpg

Edited by Shnappz

I played Delta Force 1, DF: Land Warrior, DF: Task Force Dagger, DF: Black Hawk Down and the Expansion pack, and DF: Xtreme.

Out of all of them the one I played the most was TFD, since it was the first one the series that I got.

Not to mention, I spent countless hours with the mission builder making my own custom missions.

I also played Comanche 4! That was a fun game as well :D

It's a shame that Novalogic hasn't made any new games in years...

Ohhh, right! Totaly forgot about Xtreme, played that one too! TFD was the most interesting one though, I spent a lot of my time being a stealthy lone wolf. While BHD had some great assault scenes and excellent music.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

If we're talking about all Novalogic titles, I'd like to say that my all time favorite is Joint Operations and it's expansion pack Escalation. I've hosted many real LAN parties at which this game took center stage. A truly tun and exciting experience. :D

Edited by AZ-Stalker