Three vehicle suggestions

1.) Reduce Zippo tank's reload time by 30% (it doesn't do much to buildings or tanks, and has thin armor)

2.) Give Repair APC and Mortor APC the ability to travel on water (its in the name amphibious)

A) Nod has an amphibious Repair APC they use to repair battleships, MRLS husks on the water, and steal Naval Yards (so why not give GDI one?)

B) Nod has the Nona which is a Naval Mortor with twice the health (range won't be an issue since Nod has a lot of counter artillery, so I don't see why not)

3.) Give the Vigilante either

A.) 400hp/400ap to help it kill banshees better (It's too fragile, for 6000$). Why? Well, the SPAAG is currently the better AA choice, because its cheaper, has more ammo, 2x more hp (able to take the abuse of a banshee), and lastly its reload time is almost the same as the Vigilante. 

-or-

B.) An armored deploy like artillery, so it can take the abuse of banshees as a stationary AA turret.

Zippo used to be great a few years ago, then it got nerfed to basically being pointless like a bunch of other tanks. It should have a slight damage increase against infantry just for the sake of using it against infantry(even though you got MPs with AA12s and AVREs for that).

Repair APC for GDI sounds nice but you pretty much never see battleships get repaired. Mortar APC would be extremely OP since you can deploy it at very long ranges and do loads of damage to buildings and infantry. You could get a handful of them to go around maps and shoot from outside the vision range of Nod.

Vigilante will be around 2-3 times cheaper(last I checked) in the update and I think the damage gets increased. The downside is that it's not very accurate at longer ranges. If there's lots of air around you should buy a Chapperal, it's nowhere near as good as the Geko(which can fire without a player inside) but it's pretty tough and it has an AI turret that will automatically attack air, even stealth choppers. It does decent damage against Banshees. If you get another player to join with a Type 87 for support then you're pretty much immune from air.

Edited by WNxHeadShot

I like the current set up of the Vigilante, it can shoot vertically (excellet degree of rotation), it has the range of the SPAAG, it is much more accurate, and does more damage than the SPAAG. It can kill snipers in the field with ease. It also melts tank armor beautifully (2x more than the SPAAG). I just won't pay 6000$ for a tank that has the same hp/ap as a 500$ apc. It would be perfect if it wasn't one shotted by a 400$ artillery.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to double post/resurrect.

The Vigilante has a light armor class that's why an anti-tank/ramjet rifle can chew through it in one magazine.

Maybe if it just had a stronger armor class it wouldn't explode so easy.

I don't know if that was a bug or intentional