Renegade screen size wrong in Win 10

Radman01

Hi all, and thanks for the info on getting C & C Renegade to run on my Windows 10 PC. I have found one glitch, however -- the game runs great, but the screen is only about a quarter size of the full screen and I haven't been able to find a way to get it to go full screen. Anyone have this problem before, and if so, what is the solution? Thanks in advance....Radman01 

On 11/13/2023 at 10:09 PM, Radman01 said:

Hi all, and thanks for the info on getting C & C Renegade to run on my Windows 10 PC. I have found one glitch, however -- the game runs great, but the screen is only about a quarter size of the full screen and I haven't been able to find a way to get it to go full screen. Anyone have this problem before, and if so, what is the solution? Thanks in advance....Radman01 

There is a configuration utility named "WWConfig.exe" in the game folder. Please find and open it to configure such settings.

Important to note: Many times, the first run of the game will be "weird" because the configuration settings do not exist yet. The second run will be better, but as Unstoppable said, be sure to check the wwconfig utility, and make sure that the screen resolution matches your screen resolution (or otherwise is what you want it to be), and also make sure the box called "Windowed mode" is unchecked.