About This File
The W3D Hub launcher is a one-stop shop for your W3D gaming needs, providing game downloads and automatic updating, an integrated server browser, centralised management of in-game options and many other features. As one of our core products we will continue to evolve this service and add new and exciting features in the future, such as a server chat lobby and buddy lists.
Simply download the file, run it and follow the installation instructions.
If you are unsure on how to use the launcher once it has been installed, please refer to this handy guide!
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment!
What's New in Version Beta 11 (Patch 2, Hotfix 1) See changelog
- Localisation: Added partial Chinese (Simplified) and Polish translations (Thanks to @DoDoCat and @TrollekPL on the W3D Hub forums for providing
- Performance: Reduced CPU and GPU usage during game installs & updates
- Settings: Added new setting menu for the launcher - click on the cog icon in the titlebar. Includes;
- Manually choose language, rather than using default based on OS
- Choose package cache folder location
- Choose default folder into which games are installed
- Server Browser: Now receives push notifications so it shows changes to maps, player counts etc as soon as they are available
- Server Browser: Now lists servers with players in above empty ones
- Server Browser: Game filter options are now saved