Blog 24 (10/04/07)

Guest fluke01

The thought just occured to me, the starting Soviet infantry will be conscript correct? What is Allies? The G.I. is much more powerful, especially with that heavy machine gun (If I am wrong about the Soviets starting out with conscripts, or anything else, please correct me.).

The Grizzly model looks nice, but the texture does look off... I agree with the texture update. Finally, that Industrial Plant looks

How will it function and will the pumps be animated?

Guest Evil Alex

I like the updates very much, keep it upa dn good luck and OMG! That mammoth Tank render looks very very awesome indeed, hell, I even have it as my desktop for my comp now and here is proof: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3439/wallbw9.jpg Keep up the good work and good luck AR Team for I am very much looking forward to this as I am with your mod Staude, welcome to the forums here at good ol' APB/AR forums!! :D heh heh I'm still looking for the hidden easter eggs btw. :) lol

EDIT: Ooooh! Very well hidden easter egg indeed, very good hiding space OWA!! It took me like 5 min or so to find it for it was in a very good hiding place and I liked what I saw in the hidden easter egg and I agree that it is the machine gun that the GI fires when he is deployed in his defense deploy mode yet I wonder how an infantry will deploy, hoepfully you will explain how in the future but till then good work and good lukc with future updates! :) And I am very much as well looking forward to Rise Of Apocalype for I love TD and I am lobing Rise Of Apocalypse very much for it looks exactly how C&C renegade should've been for it was supposed to be just like as you would play TD on foot and ROA is making it look very much like the way C&C Renegade should be and I am very very well looking forward to ROA so keep up the good work as well ROA team and good luck to all!! :) heh heh

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

I like the updates very much, keep it upa dn good luck and OMG! That mammoth Tank render looks very very awesome indeed, hell, I even have it as my desktop for my comp now and here is proof: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3439/wallbw9.jpg Keep up the good work and good luck AR Team for I am very much looking forward to this as I am with your mod Staude, welcome to the forums here at good ol' APB/AR forums!! :D heh heh I'm still looking for the hidden easter eggs btw. :) lol

EDIT: Ooooh! Very well hidden easter egg indeed, very good hiding space OWA!! It took me like 5 min or so to find it for it was in a very good hiding place and I liked what I saw in the hidden easter egg and I agree that it is the machine gun that the GI fires when he is deployed in his defense deploy mode yet I wonder how an infantry will deploy, hoepfully you will explain how in the future but till then good work and good lukc with future updates! :) And I am very much as well looking forward to Rise Of Apocalype for I love TD and I am lobing Rise Of Apocalypse very much for it looks exactly how C&C renegade should've been for it was supposed to be just like as you would play TD on foot and ROA is making it look very much like the way C&C Renegade should be and I am very very well looking forward to ROA so keep up the good work as well ROA team and good luck to all!! :) heh heh

OMG please use punctuations

The thought just occured to me, the starting Soviet infantry will be conscript correct? What is Allies? The G.I. is much more powerful, especially with that heavy machine gun

Not really if you consider balancing. You'll see :D

Guest TheCrow

Pic 3 (Nod Lighttank)

What's the size of the grizzly's texture map? It looks blurry.

You are right!

That was one of my first models. I started modeling for about 3 years. I wasn´t able to make god textures at this time. But now im better (i think :D

These are some newer models:

(I post the links because the resolution of the jpg´s is a bit high)

Pic 1

Pic 2 ( Mammoth)

Pic 3 (Nod Lighttank)

Pic 4 (Trex)

Guest staude

Pic 3 (Nod Lighttank)

You are right!

That was one of my first models. I started modeling for about 3 years. I wasn´t able to make god textures at this time. But now im better (i think :D

These are some newer models:

(I post the links because the resolution of the jpg´s is a bit high)

Pic 1

Pic 2 ( Mammoth)

Pic 3 (Nod Lighttank)

Pic 4 (Trex)

Damn ... i like ! very much

Guest Evil Alex

Damn ... i like ! very much

Indeed taude, Goddamn!! Those are very very awesome renders, you are awesome at rendering these Soviet Deso or at least I think that was the person who made these but in any case I like them a lot, I wonder if you have anymore TD renderings for I still care for TD very much and C&C3 is totally a non-C&C just like non-C&C Generals, you are very awesome at rendering TD units!! I hope to see more soon I hope!! :D heh heh heh heh

I like the Mammoth Tank and Light Tank a lot!! :p

Guest Soviet_Deso

lol no the ones posted by TheCrow aren't mine, i only did the mammoth that was part of the blog.

TheCrow nice job, i like them :D

Guest AxelSnog

Can you guys put up a new render of my Flak Track? Looks like it was rendered in "User" view. Try rendering it in "Perspective", so the proportions won't be flattened.

Other than that, good stuff!

Guest Herr General

I am also new here. I am a big fan of RA, RA2, Generals, Generals ZH, Unreal Tournament 2004, and Renegade. I can't wait for this mod to come out. Please hurry! :D

I am also new here. I am a big fan of RA, RA2, Generals, Generals ZH, Unreal Tournament 2004, and Renegade. I can't wait for this mod to come out. Please hurry! :)

We'll try Herr General. Welcome to the forum :D