Blog 35 (27/06/07)

Guest Nod Soldier(BmLlK)

Haha, even I fell for that trick. Westwood Studios/EA screwed up that particular install image.

So my brain is still okay.... :D

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Also it would really SUX to have a not turnable gun...

V2? and V3 for AR too I believe and MRLS in renegade? But yeah it don't fit such tank, only long range high damage low ROF (well that don't fit the MRLS that much but then it had seeking rockets so that fix it out there)

V2? and V3 for AR too I believe and MRLS in renegade?

Turnable gun. the V2, V3 and the MRLS fire rockets and are indirect combat units as opposed to the Mirage which had a main gun which, in AR, will turn. The Tank Destroyer, however, will have to turn to fire upon targets.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Turnable gun. the V2, V3 and the MRLS fire rockets and are indirect combat units as opposed to the Mirage which had a main gun which, in AR, will turn. The Tank Destroyer, however, will have to turn to fire upon targets.

well wasn't that about what I did say?

I just couldn't resist mentioning those units when he said that

well wasn't that about what I did say?

I just couldn't resist mentioning those units when he said that

Aye, the thing being that the V2, V3 and MRLS don't have a gun as such, but more of a launch platform or pod.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

I am pretty sure the engine handles it as a gun like any other that just can't rotate, but again I may be wrong, you probably know about that tan I do

I am pretty sure the engine handles it as a gun like any other that just can't rotate, but again I may be wrong, you probably know about that tan I do

Yeah, the engine handles the MRLS as a gun but it handles the V2 and V3 as a scripted animation assigned to a projectile.