Blog 42 (15/08/07)

Welcome to this repiar based blog where I will be taking you through some neat new engineer assets that have recently been made.

<h3>The Engineer</h3>

rm5248 has been busy on a new engineer model. this is currently WIP so he will not look the same as he is now. He carrys the obligatory roll of duck tape and can of WD40 to show that he means buisness.

engi4.jpg

<h3>His Tools</h3>

Poggel modelled the engineer's utility case and then cfehunter textured it. The engineer will carry this case into battle. It will provide repair and capture functions for use on buildings and tech buildings. (Enemy buildings are not going to be capturable).

(Look below for images. Click for bigger ones.)

blogren.jpgalnormaldclosed.jpg

alliedcomparison.jpgSovietComparison.jpg

<h3>Banner</h3>

The_Aces_of_Razgriz has whipped us up a new banner ready for the new website and forum skin to be put into action.

Check it out here.

<h3>Calling all modders</h3>

Apocalypse Rising needs you!

At the moment we are in dire need of texture artists and character artists to get the mod rolling faster.

Contact me or cfehunter if you think that you are capable of doing this.

<h3>Next week</h3>

I was aiming to show you lots of stuff this week but I can't because I didn't recieve the neccessary files. Hopefully you should see a lot of things next week.

Thats is it for this week though. Stay tuned for nore next week.

Guest Titanium Ape

Like I say every week, you guys just keep showing awesome stuff, there is NO WAY to stop you guys! Can't wait for next week.

Guest Srowell3

awesome guys. Ill add the news that your latest blog has been released onto my site! Great work on the engineer. BUt you said that you wont be able to capture buildings. So whats the point of having a 'capture building' button on the texture?

Otherwise gr8 work!:D

awesome guys. Ill add the news that your latest blog has been released onto my site! Great work on the engineer. BUt you said that you wont be able to capture buildings. So whats the point of having a 'capture building' button on the texture?

Otherwise gr8 work!:D

Tech buildings are capturable, enemy base buildings aren't.

Also, thanks for adding us to your sitenews :)

Guest Srowell3

no probs mate. I only just put my site onto a server yesterday. and its my first site in html! Ill add the APB and AR news whenever i have a chance.

If you can just have a look on my site http://www.cnclegends.co.uk and leave me a bit of feed back. Id like to know what people think!

ty :D

Guest Srowell3

kk i just changed that thing on the news of my site about 'not being able to capture buildings'. Yeh so will the things we missed be in next weeks (SUPER BLOG)