Blog 43 (22/08/07)

I was quite suprised not to see an elevator in that silo :-p

Well no elevator no bugs - but I would like to see at least one elevator as the other way to get into the basement, so tanyas will have a place to camp :D

Another thing what I was wondering, if you fire that HUGE missle, will it be the same model when it impacts? It will look real funny there seeing a huge model going down, unless you can make a really cool exlode graphics to cover the impact.

I was quite suprised not to see an elevator in that silo :-p

Well no elevator no bugs - but I would like to see at least one elevator as the other way to get into the basement, so tanyas will have a place to camp :D

Another thing what I was wondering, if you fire that HUGE missle, will it be the same model when it impacts? It will look real funny there seeing a huge model going down, unless you can make a really cool exlode graphics to cover the impact.

Yup it's going to be the same model. We may put a lift in as a secondary access.

Guest Kakashi

Isn't an ICBM a multistage rocket, like the saturn five? It should blast off the lower parts of the body with only the warhead impacting in the battlefield...

On the other hand, in RA2 it didn't do that either, and it won't be bad any way or another... Comic style and not mock realism, wasn't it?

Isn't an ICBM a multistage rocket, like the saturn five? It should blast off the lower parts of the body with only the warhead impacting in the battlefield...

On the other hand, in RA2 it didn't do that either, and it won't be bad any way or another... Comic style and not mock realism, wasn't it?

The RA2 Nuke wasn't an ICBM as it wasn't used on a target on the opposite side of the world.

Guest sadukar09

I think RA2 Nukes were MRBMs since in one Allied Mission it said Medium ranged Nukes, something called Dark Night. You have to blow up 2 Nuke Silos with Tanya :D

Post 1000 in AR blog section. WIN WIN WIN!

:D:)

drunkill immortalises this glorious moment, thus sealing his soul to work for us forever! :emot-shobon: