Blog 70 (27/02/08)

wow that looks like an m249 a bit if its that or the m249 i saw m249 i do love a bit of realism but farfetched mixed like mgs

by the way the spectre is called a spectre m4 if u want the full name in game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_M4

Thanks for the link.

And yes, MGS is awesome.

Guest Gibbletsb

Crazy ivan should get the Combat Machette, just seems the more likely tool for a certifiable maniac to be carrying.

The Pillbox looks dreamy

Guest Allie29

A M60 wouldn't make sense as it is a crew served (2 men) medium machine gun. A M249 makes sense as it is a 1 man, light machine gun. Can we give it 200 rounds in a clip too like most of them really are? :D

Guest Xenon560

Nice blog again guys :D

Love the gun ideas but the soviets primary weapon should be stronger than the GI's primary weapon.

In RA2 if conscripts and GI's attacked each toher and GI's weren't deployed, conscripts would win.

Also I think in RA2 the GI's primary weapon and the GGI's primary weapon was the same weapon

Nice blog again guys :D

Love the gun ideas but the soviets primary weapon should be stronger than the GI's primary weapon.

In RA2 if conscripts and GI's attacked each toher and GI's weren't deployed, conscripts would win.

Also I think in RA2 the GI's primary weapon and the GGI's primary weapon was the same weapon

Your first point is true, so we are doing that.

We are using differant models for the GI and GGI's smallarms for a bit of variation.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

wow that looks like an m249 a bit if its that or the m249 i saw m249 i do love a bit of realism but farfetched mixed like mgs

by the way the spectre is called a spectre m4 if u want the full name in game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_M4

Commander Crazy, have you ever used a . to end your sentece?

Anyways, the Pillbox and Rocketeer Looks cool!

lol yeah I couldn't really understand his first line

And do anybody know why I couldn't run the War Factory vid, even though I had the combined community codec pack?

Edited by =NX=VinGummi2

Guest Kakashi
And do anybody know why I couldn't run the War Factory vid, even though I had the combined community codec pack?

I can run it fine, and it's a standard xvid codec, so it should work for you... what player did you use?

Guest Darkkanex

Great blog :D But with Reborn out in the air, and seeing how they have done their Jumpjet infantry makes me wonder, is it possible to make an animation for when you are flying or at least another pose for the infantry? Because it looks quite weird to just hover around doing the jump animation in slowmotion :/

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

I can run it fine, and it's a standard xvid codec, so it should work for you... what player did you use?

Windows Media player

I assume you have something to open the .rar, correct? Worked fine for me.

LOL of cause I use Ultimatezip

Guest Kakashi

The standard windows media player? Flashy look, crappy interface, wants to connect to the internet everytime it pays a video? Try either Media Player Classic (which is included in the CCCP pack, a link to the program is in the CCCP folder in your programs menu) or try Winamp 5.xx (only if you have it, it should at least work better than *urk* WMP...)

Guest Allie29

Why bother filling up my hard drive when something I have works perfectly fine and smooth? I don't have it on the latest version (Version 9 or 10, whatever it was before the big update that changed a bunch of stuff.) I disabled a ton of internet features. Works fine.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

o_0... eh what? Did you format your harddrive or something? Weird...

ehmm.. no not that I know off... but don't really matter what does matter is it works, but anyway thanks for trying to help at least

Guest billy joe bob

Great blog :D But with Reborn out in the air, and seeing how they have done their Jumpjet infantry makes me wonder, is it possible to make an animation for when you are flying or at least another pose for the infantry? Because it looks quite weird to just hover around doing the jump animation in slowmotion :/

I too would like to know how a flying animation would be implemented.

It's totally possible, the Reborn team just got lazy.

There was a myth that Aircraftkiller spread around that Reborn 2003 could reformat your windows 98 machine. I'm unsure whether this has been repeated since.

That wasn't me, I think Steppo started that one

Ah fair enough. Sorry about that there Aircraftkiller, seems I got the wrong guy :D

(Blog Edited)