Blog 86 (18/06/08)

Got a couple Q's here

1. Is the Nighthawk going to be invisisble to radar?

2. Will the ACFHQ have a small auto-repair(about 2-5 HP) feature like in RA2?

1. Not totally, since the requires the infantry inside to be invisible to radar too.

2. It should do.

Guest GummiBear

1. Not totally, since the requires the infantry inside to be invisible to radar too.

but is the vehicle itself gonna be invisible so that if you have inf inside only that is invisible it will be invisible? (now I don't know if any inf is gonna be invisible but if some do (sniper could be one but I don't know))

Guest commander_crazy

rofl at your boris avatar OWA

i miss MGS i preferred sniper wolf to mantis

'i wasnt waiting to kill someone, i was waiting for someone to kill me... a man like you'

but is the vehicle itself gonna be invisible so that if you have inf inside only that is invisible it will be invisible? (now I don't know if any inf is gonna be invisible but if some do (sniper could be one but I don't know))

Depends whether they were in RA2.

rofl at your boris avatar OWA

i miss MGS i preferred sniper wolf to mantis

'i wasnt waiting to kill someone, i was waiting for someone to kill me... a man like you'

Vulcan Raven is my favourite character.

Raven: "Blood from the east flows within your veins. Ah, so you too were raised on the barren plains of mongolia. Japanese and Inuit are cousins to one another. We share many ancestors, you and I."

Snake: "I don't have any crows in my family tree."

Classic stuff.

you guys will be glad to know this ... a bunch of my frat brothers never played MGS before so this week were going to be doing a MGS martaton ...all weekend every one of them including the two jap. verisons on MSG3 sub. :D

you guys will be glad to know this ... a bunch of my frat brothers never played MGS before so this week were going to be doing a MGS martaton ...all weekend every one of them including the two jap. verisons on MSG3 sub. :)

sry to go off subject

nice blog, also back :D

on a second note here, my last exam is tuesday, so after that I probably will be able to fire back up my unwrapping process, but I've gotta do about 3 hours of SAT review daily...which is a major blow in my chest.

Guest K1llZ0ne
I <3 the fact that you can fix the aiming mode on the V3. Thats one of the things that I didn't like about the V2 in APB. Videos are cool. The maps still remind me of APB though.

out of three you get a 2. -1 being for the map.

that's because most maps still have APB texture's

LOL @ "I see deeply into your soul... You like Nintendo games!":D

Hopefully there won't be any major glitches when allowing harrier to land here and there and not elsewhere. Tbh I would reccomend to land only at HQ + faster the repairs (or pay for faster repairs even).

Would it be possible to land on neutral service depots or tech buildings? Or any other building that has an air pad?

Edited by VERTi60

Would it be possible to land on neutral service depots or tech buildings? Or any other building that has an air pad?

That could also be interesting, allowing for the tech airport to be used as a forward outpost for reloading the harrier's weaponry.

Guest commander_crazy

Depends whether they were in RA2.

Vulcan Raven is my favourite character.

Raven: "Blood from the east flows within your veins. Ah, so you too were raised on the barren plains of mongolia. Japanese and Inuit are cousins to one another. We share many ancestors, you and I."

Snake: "I don't have any crows in my family tree."

Classic stuff.

Oh ye how could i forget raven, what i liked about him is that he told you alot of hidden stuff and plot twists also he was a pretty honorable guy and didnt seem to care that he got beaten and took it like a man and also the little quote.

"This is ravens territory..... snakes dont belong in alaska... i will not let you pass... Send him a message! Thats right you belong on the ground...Your should crawl on the ground like the snake you are... Come lets fight."

ive got the whole M1A1 tank scene saved onto my PC

Edited by commander_crazy