Blog 103 (15/10/08)

Hey there guys, welcome to blog 103!

<h3>Allied Pillbox</h3>

TheBeerinator has just about completed texturisation on the allied pillbox. This is all pretty self explanatory, so here's the images.

pillbox1-1.jpg

pillbox2-1.jpgpillbox2-1.jpg

<h3>Allied Barracks Interior</h3>

dtrngd has been hard at work on the Allied Barracks interior. He has added cool details such as air vents, warning sirens and pictures of respected Allied leaders. Here are the latest update shots. This interior is near completion!

ABarxInt6-1.pngABarxInt7-1.png

ABarxInt8-1.pngABarxInt9-1.png

<h3>Soviet Tesla Reactor Interior</h3>

I have been working on the Soviet Tesla Reactor's interior and have begun to decorate the walls and add props.

This includes workstations, railings, pipes vents and other things. I have hit a snag currently though, since I worked on it in university and brought it back to halls. Then I realised that I don't actually have 3ds Max 2009 installed on my computer, since I have simply opted for 3ds Max 9. However, with some help from TheBeerinator, I managed to bring you this render.

Trint-1.png

<h3>Team Notices</h3>

I'm going home at the weekend to get my new PC built. I'll post my exact specs up for you guys when I get chance :)

cfehunter is coming out for a drink with me and some friends on friday so we can catch up on stuff that's been happening :)

dtrngd is dissapointed that he hasn't completed the interior to the Allied Barracks yet, but he is hoping that you guys are appreciating the work he is putting in to get it done.

TheBeerinator is eager to texture things. :D

danpaul88 is helping in getting the domain linked to the site. I need to email Blazer again with some stuff before we get it finalised.

<h3>OWA's Random Corner</h3>

Here is a link to a great site for C&C Renegade maps, tools and misc files.

This is a definite bookmark for you w3d modders out there!

<h3>Fanfare</h3>

That pillbox is just far too good for words!!

Allied barracks is just pwnage.

I love the Tesla Reactor's internals! Very nice work mate!!!

Another great blog guys, keep up the good work!

Guest Kurorahk

I don't see why dtrngd is disappointed the barrack looks beautiful! And to thebeerinator your textures are amazing I must say. Anyways wow the Allied barracks and the Tesla Power Plant both look like they are coming along incredibly well I tip my hat (if I had one) to you OWA and your whole team.

-Kurorahk-

Guest seriousj7

Is that Stavros in the barracks? The interiors, as always, are epic. AR has the best interiors of any renegade mod.

Uh.. Stavros? That's RA2 and a picture of Dougan.

The interiors, as always, are epic. AR has the best interiors of any renegade mod.

Everything is looking nice, love the pillbox.

Thanks guys :D

Everything is looking up. But I must pop this question... Would any GI (or the Col.s for that matter) want a picture of the president?

It's not their place to choose :x

Guest Pelikan132

You know why I dont congrat? (almost) Everyone say just the good about the game, it just would be only a drop in the sea. Thats why I critic the game :)

And you could colour the walls first. Maybe on blue? :D