Blog 123 (05/03/08)

Welcome to this week's blog. Eggman891 has been over to visit so the blog's a little late this week. But not to matter. We have some killer content this week that will hopefully fill you with joy.

<h3>Moddb Results</h3>

If you haven't seen already, we made it into the top 5 indie games category on moddb, placing 3rd!

moty_menu.png

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all of our fans and supporters who voted for us in the awards! We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys supporting us and keeping us inspired to make this game in the best way possible. Thankyou also for being so patient. We know we aren't the fastest working guys out there, but with every model, texture, line of code and map completed, we make a small step towards completion. Keep supporting us and you won't be dissapointed!

Thanks again!

<h3>Harrier</h3>

Guy with a wrench has completed texturing the Harrier! He has been working on this for a good long while now, but his work has payed off! TheBeerinator will be taking the texture and applying a few extra bits and bobs to it before we finish, but yeah, this is it!

post-5378-1236097786-1.jpgpost-5378-1236097903-1.jpg

<h3>Sentry Gun</h3>

TheBeerinator blitzed the sentry gun texture recently to bring you, the fans, this! There's not much that I can say about this texture other than I think that TheBeerinator has done a great job!

Check out the images below and look forward to ingame shots coming soon!

sentrywip-5-1.jpg

<h3>Team Messages</h3>

Eggman came to visit me at Stafford university! We took some pictures to mark the occasion which I have documented in this thread here!

dtrngd has just about completed the barracks. I need to get on and finish the statue's weapon!

danpaul88 is rigging the soviet sentry gun!

TheBeerinator is moving on to texture the new soviet tesla coil.

Guy with a wrench is moving on to texture Ivan's dyna-lighter.

<h3>OWA's Random Corner</h3>

Falcon Cat Paunch vs Printer

<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1A37Gwv44&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1A37Gwv44&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1A37Gwv44&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

<h3>So yeah...</h3>

Tune in next week for another exciting episode of the One Winged Angel show!

Guest Gurgle

Congrats to AR for getting third in the ModDB awards :D

The Harrier looks awesome - just like in the Yuri's Revenge introductory cutscene:

"Command, this is Mojo One, we are on station."

"Roger, Mojo One, target is located on Alcatraz Island, vector two-seven-zero at ten miles."

"Target acquired. Engage! Engage!"

*Gattling Cannons proceed to raep Harriers*

The Sentry Gun is awesome! I'm already thinking about possible ways to :) whore it..

Edited by Gurgle

Guest NX01class

Nice blog. Was watching that video and took a drink of my pop right at the end and about spit it out over everything loling at the cat and printer paper. :D

Guest killertomato

Lol, cat. Way to go, guys! I look forward to playing AR even more now. I love the Harrier. Way to go, Guy with a Wrench!

Guest Zarconium

That's an awesome looking Harrier :D

I can't wait for that Sentry Gun to mow down those pesky Allied infantry

Congrats on winning the 3rd place guys, and also for pwning that cat :)

Edited by Zarconium

Guest UberEggz

Cat died at end lol. :o:D

First cat owned then :fuckoff:

:) that cat

:) waiting for epic AR :)

---

Harrier is sweet.... :D

wait..... where is the harrier design??? I only see a picture of the real thing...... :o

I dont get the harrier!!! ^^

---

Sentry is awsome waiting for lame tanya to run...run...run... then C4 the sentry and wait....wait...wait... and sentry is shooting flying bullets at tanya while she gets the c4ing in process then when the sentry goes boom she picks off the commy then she realizes that she needs to kill 5 apocs 2 coils 50 more sentries and 90 rhinos to reach the kremlin... then 99990 kirovs bombing entrance so no one exits or enters......

TANYA SUCKS. PLAIN THING. :)

Edited by UberEggz

Guest theta123

I can imagine.....a Soviet convoy

and a harrier squadron with Wagner-Ride of the valykries playing the background :D

Excellent