Blog 128 (13/04/09)

Guest AdrwIvrsn

I dont give a shit either, cause it dos not really affect gameplay or RAlism as in RA2 we never knew how the Allied PP work.

Your work is awesome anyway, so dont waste your time debating on the energy source.

Actually, when I think about it, I originally asked what kind of plant it is was just to check how the interior would be. If it was coal, will it have coal dumps? If it was nuclear, fission or fusion, would it have fancy computer displays? I think I ruined it debating about it, because now it is decided that it would look like a geothermal plant, which isn't really appealing to many people. :D

I think you should just have it a general plant, with the said fancy displays and steam tanks and pipes that go to a boiler. No more explanation needed.

Guest UberEggz

Actually what i'm thinking is that the power plant is hydrogen.

Maybe KORHALE will say that The powerplant burns cow crap and turns it into fireballs to burn the turbine thus requiring you to build another turbine every 5 seconds....

thats why it is sooooooooooooooooooo easy to kill a power plant because internal damage :D

Edited by UberEggz

Guest BaneOfSorrows

Actually what i'm thinking is that the power plant is hydrogen.

Maybe KORHALE will say that The powerplant burns cow crap and turns it into fireballs to burn the turbine thus requiring you to build another turbine every 5 seconds....

thats why it is sooooooooooooooooooo easy to kill a power plant because internal damage :D

Dead joke is dead. Please refrain from beating dead horses. Thank you.

Guest UberEggz

Dead joke is dead. Please refrain from beating dead horses. Thank you.

I thought dead horses were decomposed?

Aren't they??? :D

Guest AdrwIvrsn

Last argument I will ever make about the plant:

I played RA2 just a few minutes ago, which I haven't done in a long time.

The Allied power plant leaks lava when destroyed.

It is geothermal.

Happy?

Guest Stormweaver

Last argument I will ever make about the plant:

I played RA2 just a few minutes ago, which I haven't done in a long time.

The Allied power plant leaks lava when destroyed.

It is geothermal.

Happy?

I still prefer my theory on the allied power plant. Abet using a version of Einstein's Chronosphere tech to transport stellar matter from the same point in space from 30 billions years in the future when the sun is a Red Giant, and currently exists partly where earth is...now

Again, my theory = bulletproof. It's not lava, it's molten...powerplant.

Edited by Stormweaver