Blog #68

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Hello and welcome to blog 68, sorry for no blog last week, we were abit busy with real life and our latest build. But we have a video to make up for it!

Da'Ja Sada

I have finally got a playable version of BFD_Da'Ja_Sada, all that it needs now are buildings and terrain fixes!

U4-1237592553.jpg

Mongoose

Awhile back LR01 modelled us the Atreides Mongoose, he is now giving it a base texture!

U4-1237592792.png

Tester Video

rs4015 was recently assigned Lead Tester and as such, arranged a testing game with a few other testers and filmed it!

Take a look over at Moddb!

http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-for-dune...dune-test-video

New Staff

ChAoS has recent joined our team as a rigger! So everyone give him a nice big welcome!

Team Notices

I have been busy with job hunting, mapping and recently started to learn how to building model!

cnc95fan is busy with Scud Storm and Battle for Dune.

LR01 is at school but working on our Gas Turret.

gtp0rong is at the end of his term and will be working on our HUD again.

ChAoS is rigging up the Atriedes assault rifle!

When the law falls on deaf ears...

Chaos will rise!

Guest SGMax76549
fine fine. why does nobody write such blogs for scud-storm? :)

^

Welcomes to ChAoS, mongoose looks WAY better than the one now... and.... what else to say? The map looks pretty cool i guess.

Guest -FW-White

I still think the mongoose looks dodgy, the legs are just weird ingame on the BETA.

look thin, flaky things that sometimes don't move properly lol.

Guest Jerad Gray

Two scripts holding up such an awesome looking mod *looks at the Mongoose* good-looking mod *looks at it again* decent looking mod... Lol, sorry, but the Mongoose looks like something I would make lol, every time I look at it it’s like running into a brick wall....

I'll work on your script issues, you guys work on that things leg animation.... issues.... And perhaps something better than a "base" texture... and its boxy shape is sexy and all, but seeing the rest of your mod, I know you can do better.

Get you guys some AI for your sandworm, and get your harvesting either script done or just make a new one, then we can tackle anything else that comes up along the way.

Do you got some scripters for BFD? I would help out but got more than enough work with Scud-Storm...

BTW i wrote some Mech Scripts for reborn in the past. Do you use them? they were not hardcoded and should work for every mod as far as i remember.

Guest -FW-Wolf

Yeah i asked Dark Angel if we could use the Titan walk script, but i think we're having some problems with it, talk to LR01 about it.