Hello and welcome to yet another Battle for Dune blog! Sorry about the lack of content last time, but we have some extra cool stuff to show you to make up for it!

Sandy Pass

I have been updating Sandy Pass, its nothing major but still progress is progress, eh?

We are going to start adding more of these kind of "natural blockers" to our maps so you won't get stuck on those lame blockers.

U4-1244935923.jpgU4-1244936109.jpg

U4-1244936133.jpg

Carryall & Harvester

We have been working on getting the Harvester and Carryall ingame, then for the script (thanks to E!) to be working with both of them and well... Just watch the video and enjoy!

Check it out here.

Ordos Pop-up Turrets

In past blogs we have shown you our Ordos Pop-up Turret defences, and our recently updated Gas Turret. Well E! has gone and written us another awesome script that works kinda like the C&C Reborn one but different...

Due to the Pop-up Turret needing power, it will just simple not pop-up when an enemy is near when the power is knocked out.

The Gas Turret on the other hand does not require power and will shoot at you untill it gets destroyed.

Heres the video!

Team Notice

I have been enjoying my 3 day weekend away from work and just getting some much needed mapping done.

cnc95fan is no longer at school and is enjoying his holidays.

ChAoS is busy with the Inkvine still but has been the Buzzsaw and should be moving onto the Flame Tank soon.

LR01 has been busy making videos and doing school, expect to see some more stuff from him soon!

"Whats the weather like today, Ollie..?"

".. IT'S GONNA RAIN!", "Thanks Ollie!"