C&C 3D Prints

Nice, I'm probably going to order a NOD pendant... And maybe a GDI one, I assume they'll go on a key ring? Do you ship internationally?

Secondly... Nice name, do you have Synaesthesia? I realised I had it when I started getting into DNB, the different synthesised noises were always accompanied with colours in my mind... Pretty awesome really :). Only found out a couple of years ago that it was actually a thing...

Heh this might mean nothing to you if you've just picked the name because it sounded cool.

I think we all have a mild form of synaesthesia to some extent. I like the name because it symbolizes how I think of art.

I don't handle shipping. Shapeways.com does all of the work once I upload models. If there's an issue with the print, they'll let you and I know and I'll end up needing to fix the model to make it printable. I know the Nod pendant is printable (I took the photo of it on the site there) but I'm not sure about the GDI pendants - they've had issues in the past. I'd need to modify them a bit.