[MUSIC] Barren World

Another track which is inspired by Tiberian Sun and Fallout 3. For all those listeners who love these videogames. As always, available for download. Pad which goes with industrial effects sample is directly from Tiberian Sun, by the way.

Edited by GraYaSDF
In protest of cancellation of the most anticipated TSR 2, I decided to remove the song from here.

• 1 month later...
On 07.10.2017 at 1:35 PM, Doctor699 said:

Truly Tiberian. Just about perfect. This better make it into Reborn. And not on one of those horrible maps with the barns everywhere.

Thanks! I already accepted one request to put new menu music into TSR, so yeah... if people need, I can make few more melodies like that, including rhytmic ones. Time will tell, however =)

• 7 months later...

Strange, but the fact is it always reminds me Fallout 3. I was playing Fallout 3 and finished first part of the game, i.e. launched the reactor and saved the world, while composing this. And I have to say, Fallout 3 did a lot of influence.