Adrian9112

Threve

This topic is being created for other moderator input and threading. Adrian9112 was perma banned due to purposeful team imbalancing multiple times. I got a msg from Adrian9112 to appeal for an unban via PM. I don't think I was clear in my ban msg that it needed to be a topic hence why i'm creating this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian9112: "Hello sir, how long do I stay like this...to know what I'm doing. thanks Threve $$"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello @ Adrian9112 . You were banned due to team imbalancing multiple times and this just being the final straw. You'll purposefully leave before someone joins so that they will join a different team due to how the team balance is automatically calculated on Renegade. We (Kickmofo and Voe) have told you multiple times to stop. Even getting to the point of banning you for a Month. Although I've also told you to stop in-game your response has been "Alarm" and "Whatthe".  So, you've been banned as a result of continuing to do this. You have even somehow managed to have been kicked by Yap?? Interestingly enough you also have used multiple I.P.'s to attempt to connect here.

You have a chance here to explain why you keep doing this and not listening to us. 

10/11/22

Spoiler

image.jpeg.a429eda64a031a6b3c650b26867b9410.jpeg

[21:13:04] <~ikmapsbot> [11/10/22 - 14:02] [KICK] Adrian9112 (46.XX.XXX.XX) was kicked by Yap for 'enough is enough of team stacking.'.

A.PNG