always DNA after using !killme

do you want to get char weapons after using !killme, instead of DNA? (anon poll)  

3 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes, this is realistic and covers flaw of the game - one char one weapon set
    • no, this will add some stupid attempt to ballance game, although you can always pickup any weapons from other player's corpses

why? i need to get some weapons and this is stupid. in ren i cant get all weapons i need, so on other servers i can use !killme and take char weapons. but on this server i always getting DNA!

this is completely unrealistic! i cant get weapons after using !killme although i can pick them up after other players dying

23 hours ago, GetPILLSagainstmyorders said:

why? i need to get some weapons and this is stupid. in ren i cant get all weapons i need, so on other servers i can use !killme and take char weapons. but on this server i always getting DNA!

this is completely unrealistic! i cant get weapons after using !killme although i can pick them up after other players dying

There's a 25% chance for 
-Armor
-Weapons
-DNA
- HP

Making it so there's a 100% chance for DNA would just mean to clear mines two people could just get a Mutant Raveshaw and go hard in the GDI Base. Or 1 person could use !killme, and !ammo to refill a Flash M202 and 1 Hit K/O a building in 10 seconds. So i'm voting no as it would invite a lot of problems. Also, weapons spawn on the maps frequently with typing in "!wep" being an option to get weapons as well.