Renegade crashes

jesuschrist

Just paid amd downloaded the game from ea. When i go to launch the game from w3b hub  rencorner server the game starts the opening scene then crashes about 20 seconds in . I can play the w3b server with the new maps but rencorner server crashes. Any idea?

Edited by jesuschrist

22 hours ago, jesuschrist said:

Just paid amd downloaded the game from ea. When i go to launch the game from w3b hub  rencorner server the game starts the opening scene then crashes about 20 seconds in . I can play the w3b server with the new maps but rencorner server crashes. Any idea?

Did you install the latest (or any) TT patch? Some servers require a certain TT patch level in order to play.

Was there any message? The term "crash" is quite generic, and there are a few different ways that Renegade can crash. Sometimes it will produce a crash log that we can inspect to see where the problem is occurring.