About This File
What's New in Version 1.8.0 See changelog
- Some fixes and cleanups for the W3D and W3X export code
- Update the plugin to work with Max 2023
- Fix to allow any material pass to use alpha blending (previously only the last pass with alpha blending would have it enabled). This was just an issue in the exporter, the engine has never had problems with this.
- Various changes that make the exporting process faster
- Export settings window will now start in the center of the Max window, instead of the top corner.
- Fix an issue with the animation frame settings in the export dialog for the W3D plugin.
- Fix an issue with exporting tangent and binormal data in the W3D plugin (used for the BFME2 FX shader materials). The fix is already in the last published W3X plugin.
- W3X plugin included in the pack for the first time