Blog 36 (04/07/07)

Guest Xenon560

Will you be able to drive chrono miners and war miners?

Also, will there be like a yuri addon a couple of yrs after AR

Will you be able to drive chrono miners and war miners?

Also, will there be like a yuri addon a couple of yrs after AR

1. Yes.

2. Possibly.

3. Keep your questions to the FAQ thread please.

• 2 months later...

this may be a question for the FAQ's but it kinda deals with this i remember hearing something about no MCT or PT so what would be the point of going into buildings (besides being still cool as shit ) it would be a bit pointless :D

Bye bye MCT, hello building weakpoint.

Well I would imagine a "weak spot" may be something like a crack in the wall or a showing steel beam or some barrels with high explosive chemicals... stuff you would identify as a weakspot by looking for it.

Edited by Kakashi

Well I would imagine a "weak spot" may be something like a crack in the wall or a showing steel beam or some barrels with high explosive chemicals... stuff you would identify as a weakspot by looking for it.

E.G. in the refinery, the weakpoints would be the to ore furnaces and the junction pipe control.

will there be a way to show that your hitting a weak point or are you kinda shooting and guessing? and if the PT are gone there wont be any reason for that team to even go into the buildings except to repair and defend the buildings

People will need to go inside the buildings to buy things, but in the later releases we won't use PTs. They'll still have to go in the buildings to buy things though.

The building weakpoint is an MCT, but it's not. If you understand. Destroying a single computer to kill the building is very silly so we will be implementing a new system that makes sense A.K.A building weakpoints. Each weakpoint will have a target and health bar, like an MCT. This should also give reason for units that carry C4 to carry more charges.

:) ohhhhh very cool idea ...man i love it . and i have one more question for you OWA if you don't mind. im a tester for the new Scud Storm and i saw that some of the guys from AR team are in SS will u be joining the team later....(if so then i can't wait to see what new stuff you all come up with for that mod) :D Edited by WallyWooD

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

:) ohhhhh very cool idea ...man i love it . and i have one more question for you OWA if you don't mind im a tester for the new Scud Storm and i saw that some of the guys from AR are in SS we ou be join the team later....(if so then i can't to see what new stuff you all come up with for that mod) :D

actually there already is a couple of guys from AR stafff that is in SS staff as well, like Merovingian (sorry if it isn't spelled corretly), and a few other too I think

Edited by =NX=VinGummi2

:) ohhhhh very cool idea ...man i love it . and i have one more question for you OWA if you don't mind. im a tester for the new Scud Storm and i saw that some of the guys from AR team are in SS will u be joining the team later....(if so then i can't wait to see what new stuff you all come up with for that mod) :D

I was on the team for SS a while back, I didn't do any work though since AR was my top priority. I think I'm a VIP over there if I remember right...

OWA, you are so damn lucky... SS and AR... :D

I hate to say this but..... Reborn as well.

I'm here now because I found a niche in the Renegade mod market and plugged it. :)