Blog 44 (29/08/07)

Guest Kakashi

Well I was just thinking, on a moon map, wouldn't you need a new model and skinset for all units? At least for the inf? Like a space-suit for every unit. And maybe additional oxygen tanks for all vehs. I mean, fighting on the moon is pretty "comic style" by itself, and having the inf move around in these heavy suits would add to that... and give it a little "mock realism" at the same time.

Well I was just thinking, on a moon map, wouldn't you need a new model and skinset for all units? At least for the inf? Like a space-suit for every unit. And maybe additional oxygen tanks for all vehs. I mean, fighting on the moon is pretty "comic style" by itself, and having the inf move around in these heavy suits would add to that... and give it a little "mock realism" at the same time.

Every unit that doesn't use breathing aparatus will be cut from the moon maps. A few may gain breathing aparatus on the moon map for balancing issues though.

Guest DJS5590

firstly, lol @ us in the camping pic :)

creepy Snowman FTW.... creepy snowman defence systems would also rock though :D

The Fury Cosmonauts would look awesome on the earth, but um... think they're better off on the moon :)

firstly, lol @ us in the camping pic :)

creepy Snowman FTW.... creepy snowman defence systems would also rock though :)

The Fury Cosmonaughts would look awesome on the earth, but um... think they're better off on the moon :)

Oh yes we are all teh s3x.

We could make him fire snowballs or something :D

Yeah, not sure how a flamethrower would work on the moon :emot-shobon: Ah well, good job the cosmonauts carry lasers instead of weapons from the sixties xD

Guest r315r4z0r

YES! I got 38th post! In your face, losers! :p

Hmm, now it seems that I no longer only have to fear being killed by trees during peaceful walks in the forest. But I now need to fear road-side snowmen with minds of their own. O.o

And no to cosmonauts on Earth. Only moon maps please. :D

Everything else looks good. :) I like IC too :)

Guest Nod Soldier(BmLlK)

I think Cosmonauts should be on Lunar maps, and MAYBE you can get them by capturing a secret lab

Same here!

Awesome Blog... but I miss OWA's video! :D

no cosmonauts on earth, but i want to see some m00nage! (no ass-bearing please)

Frost3h!

give him some ammo for his ppsh!

we need frosties in APB too. I bet tanya would shit brick if all of a sudden she got pwnt by a snowman

LOL.jpg

lolca3k