Blog 72 (12/03/2008)

Guest Sparda

Awesome blog OWA, it all looks great but the V3's are just epic, well done on that beer. lol i can't wait to hear that FF7 "special radioplay", hope you get people helping you on that OWA.

FFVII just rules

Guest lawmakerex

Hot blog...well sorta... Anyway those V3 are really awsome, even tho i don't know what the different camos are for, it is not like you cant see that huge rocket at night or afar or something, those things are a dead giveaway, well maybe it will hide the v3 at snowy maps better.

The robot tanks are really awsome, i wonder if they can be stollen when an enemy takes control of it because the controller was killed... Waiting anxiously for the arrival of this game.

Guest Xiphias6

Hmm...the Sniper issue will be solved, since the Soviets don't have them, and the map (randomly?) chooses a country for the Allies and Soviets...if the Soviets hit on Britain too bad, but if the Allies hit on Iraq...bye bye Tanya.

Hot blog...well sorta... Anyway those V3 are really awsome, even tho i don't know what the different camos are for, it is not like you cant see that huge rocket at night or afar or something, those things are a dead giveaway, well maybe it will hide the v3 at snowy maps better.

The robot tanks are really awsome, i wonder if they can be stollen when an enemy takes control of it because the controller was killed... Waiting anxiously for the arrival of this game.

It's RA2, it dosnt have to make sense

We're going for a cartoony style and never forget that :D

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

It's RA2, it dosnt have to make sense

We're going for a cartoony style and never forget that :D

and it looks cool with the camoes