Blog 102 (08/10/08)

Yeah, before that C&C had two completely different factions balanced with each other. Then SC came and everyona was like "what game haz moar races tan us we needs to makez evin moar in our gamez". And that's where generals and the nine-in-three faction whorage came from. Thank you, Star Craft!!

Dawn of War has 9 unique factions now :D

Shame on you.

No U

Yeah, I know. And if I rememeber correctly (didn't read the whole article) there is still only one playable in the camaign.

That's the original game. In the final expansion you can play as any of the 9.

Guest Kakashi

Ahh, sorry... I was thinking about the new DoW2. But I'm probably getting myself the DoW box soon anyways, so I'll see what you're talking about when that happens.

Edited by Kakashi

Guest Pelikan132

But I'm probably getting myself the DoW box soon anyways,

Gamer is NOT a gamer when he dont have at least one box game. :D

No U

NOOOO U

When you dont BUY at least one original game, you arent a gamer

I agree completely. Pirating games makes game developers less likely to spend lots of money making new games, and therefore ultimately hurts the pirates in the long run when there are no decent games being released anymore.

Yes, I have occasionally downloaded games, but only for the purposes of evaluating offline whether I like them or not. If I decide I like the game I buy it, otherwise I just delete it from my system. Usually games have demo's anyway so you can just get those, but sometimes the developers seem to forget to make a demo and you have to resort to the above to test it.

Guest GummiBear

I just borrow a game on the library if I can't get a demo or something of it :D

The only games I ever pirated would be those old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old games that you can't really buy anywhere anymore

Guest Pelikan132

I agree completely. Pirating games makes game developers less likely to spend lots of money making new games, and therefore ultimately hurts the pirates in the long run when there are no decent games being released anymore.

Yes, I have occasionally downloaded games, but only for the purposes of evaluating offline whether I like them or not. If I decide I like the game I buy it, otherwise I just delete it from my system. Usually games have demo's anyway so you can just get those, but sometimes the developers seem to forget to make a demo and you have to resort to the above to test it.

good one :D