Blog 104 (22/10/08)

Guest Pelikan132

My motherboard set on fire as I went to boot my new pc. I need to wait for a replacement...

How could you?

chalenge accepted. Chess kombat on PSP? :D

It took almost took you a week to get that video up, but it still kicks ass :) .

I didn´t see any kirovs in the video, will you have them??? Also, you didn´t show us any tech structures :D. How will the tech structures work???

DON`T LOOKS AT THIS, IT`S FORBIDDEN!!!!!!!!!

User was warned for:

remark

OWA: IFV code does not work;

It does if you download the updated scripts I put in the testers forum about 2 days after the latest alpha test, specifically labelled for use if you want to host as it fixes IFV's server side! :p numptie :D

How could you?

chalenge accepted. Chess kombat on PSP? :)

What?

It took almost took you a week to get that video up, but it still kicks ass :) .

I didn´t see any kirovs in the video, will you have them??? Also, you didn´t show us any tech structures :D. How will the tech structures work???

DON`T LOOKS AT THIS, IT`S FORBIDDEN!!!!!!!!!

User was warned for:

remark

Tech structures aren't slated as definitely in for the first release but we are going to try and get a couple in. I'll be updating the website with unit and structure information when I get time.

I've said this time and time again, the first release only goes as far as radar tech, so you won't be seeing Kirovs for a while. However check out the RA2 Vengeance videos from the previous blogs for some cool Kirov stuff.

OWA: IFV code does not work;

It does if you download the updated scripts I put in the testers forum about 2 days after the latest alpha test, specifically labelled for use if you want to host as it fixes IFV's server side! :p numptie ^^

Bah, I guess I missed that one >_<

Great vid ^_^ Did I kill you one too many times OWA? :p

You did! :)

Just wait until I play with my HUD on!!! :)

Guest Gravecoast

looks awsome keep up the great work! I really want 2 play it now.... but better it take longer and be perfect 9or at least close) than it rushed out and just suck

Guest Red Ace

looks awsome keep up the great work! I really want 2 play it now.... but better it take longer and be perfect 9or at least close) than it rushed out and just suck

These guys have a good track record of that lucky, any progress on the Battle Fortress?