Blog 108 (20/11/08)

Welcome to this week's blog. Which is below.

<h3>Allied Barracks Progress</h3>

TheBeerinator has been working on the Allied Barracks, if you didn't know already. Here is some progress made to the exterior and I have reason to believe that it looks awesome.

Once we get some textured barracks structures in, the infantry testing can commence! A big milestone in development in my opinion!

Here are some nice renders for you all to look at.

barx-1.jpgbarx2-2.jpg

barx3-3.jpgbarx4-1.jpg

<h3>Soviet Barracks Progress</h3>

dtrngd has been working on the Soviet Barracks ready for TheBeerinator to start on once he has completed the Allied counterpart. Props are being added into each of the rooms to give it that communistic kind of feel. Expect to see a lot of faction logos dotted around each faction's respective structures.

After this has been completed, expect to see dtrngd back on mapping, as he fixes up some of the really older maps we have, like Dunes, the first ever AR map.

Here are a couple of images of the Soviet Barracks, complete with new bunk beds!

sovbedroom-1.pngsovbedroom2-1.png

<h3>Team Messages</h3>

Not much else has been happening this week on the mod because we've simply been really busy. I've got myself a Half Life 2 level that won't produce itself, as well as a few other various bits and pieces. More content will be rolling out from me and the other guys once we get on top of our work though.

My motherboard for my new pc should be here this week or next week, so you can stop complaining about my lagging in RA3 >=(

We don't know where cfehunter has gone too. PM me if you find him.

danpaul88 has been working on getting the sound scripts up together ready for APB's newest build. AR will hopefully feature a slightly differant script that achieves a slightly differant effect.

Once Chevy becomes unbusy he shall be working on finishing up the unwrap on the Harrier!

Due to some unforseen circumstances Coolrock has resigned from his PR postion on the team. We at the AR section of Bluehell Productions would like to wish him well for the future.

<h3>OWA's Random Corner</h3>

This week it's really random. That's right! You've guessed it!

<h3>Zee End</h3>

Indeed.

Feel free to come back next week.

Guest Deadpikle

The allied barracks will be the first ar building to be textured and everything right?

Looks awesome ^___^

Edited by Deadpikle

The allied barracks will be the first ar building to be textured and everything right?

Looks awesome ^___^

That's right mate, but it's the first model-wise done building as well :p

And OWA lies, I'll get on finishing Freezing Straits after Soviet Barr, OR fix up allied power plant :)

Where are you getting all these fake information from? :D

Wonder how the barracks will look inside??? Probably fine :D *Suddenly a beer can comes out from the barracks and hits Lten in the head* :) DAMM YOU ALLIES!!!!! :)