Blog 180 (03/06/10)

Guest BigCheese256

c&c 4 doesn't suck that bad (don't ban me or something).

Loving your shiny new big red text. <3

What has C&C4 got to do with Apoc Rising?

Edited by dtrngd

Guest BaneOfSorrows

c&c 4 doesn't suck that bad (don't ban me or something).

I came to lol at that.

I stayed to comment that I really wish that chrono effect covered the entire miner. The back end of it sticks out, which irks me so badly it is literally painful. </ocd>

I came to lol at that.

I stayed to comment that I really wish that chrono effect covered the entire miner. The back end of it sticks out, which irks me so badly it is literally painful. </ocd>

That's because the chronominer model is a temporary thing we threw ingame because the final one is not textured/rigged yet (but thats another story) and the rigging on this was thrown together very quickly. If it has an origin bone in the correct place the effect would appear in the centre of the miner (instead of sunken into the ground so you can't see half of it) and would then cover the entire miner.

• 1 month later...
Guest Trppmdm

Nice updates, and somehow limit the vertical rotating degree in the tanks, because it wouldn't be fun to kill 4 harriers with one tank. If possible, change the damage to air units to 0.

Nice updates, and somehow limit the vertical rotating degree in the tanks, because it wouldn't be fun to kill 4 harriers with one tank. If possible, change the damage to air units to 0.

Harriers are too fast to be hit that easily.

Guest BigCheese256

Doesn't quite work like that. In RA2 only certain units can hit aircraft. In Renegade / FPS gameplay, it just looks strange if you smack a plane with a tank shell and do no damage.