Blog 181 (21/07/10)

Guest Generalcamo
Big buildings are good. No more flushing out Technicians with Artillery, V2s and tanks. Their splash can't hit you when you are inside a building.

So does scripts 4.0....

Guest BigCheese256

So does scripts 4.0....

Never heard anything about that. Is it planned or something?

I can foresee dudes going on the offensive saying 'omfg building too big can't reach MCT in tiem kaboom we lose power plant!'.

Most likely the C4 times will be longer to account for the increased building size. Besides, it isn't like camping the Refinery with a Tanya, with only one, easily defended entrance. There are 2/3/4 entrances to the Major Weakpoints. On top of that, It takes two SEALs or two Crazy Ivans to kill a major weakpoint. If you didn't notice the Flack Track they were rushing in and get inside a building that building should die. Just as in APB with APC rushes. If an APC drops off 4 Captains into your Barracks it should die.

So does scripts 4.0....

Does it really? Odd, I have never heard of that and I am involved with the development of it...

And, given that your not a tester, how do you know? You shouldn't have access to any scripts 4.0 builds.

I can foresee dudes going on the offensive saying 'omfg building too big can't reach MCT in tiem kaboom we lose power plant!'.

We've got Repair Nodes dotted around the buildings that give off a repair bonus to any technicians repairing via it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Deadpikle

Apocrising.com -> Project Information -> Mod Progress

post-1857-1282266984.png

I doubt this is accurate anymore but this is the best I can answer your question.