Blog 182 (20/08/10)

Guest Chad1233

Very nice G.I model and nice name to go with it! Reminds me of Fangio the legendary Grand Prix racer.

And i hope this new anti-bunny hop system will be good unlike the last try for APB... >.>

Guest coolio

Apocalypse Rising doesn't have a server. :D

i meant forum[sorry]

Thanks!

Yuri won't be a faction in the game, but the Soviet Yuri unit will be in there.

oh ok but as soon as apocrising is done there is always addons that could be made that give yuri faction

Huh?

He's referring to Fango. You're lucky I didn't warn you for a low content post.

oh ok but as soon as apocrising is done there is always addons that could be made that give yuri faction

Perhaps, but whether we'll be willing to make it is another matter.

Changing issue to maps:

How many maps are in the current test build that are not for testing? Are some maps from APB?

We currently have 5 unique maps that we use on the test server which will probably make it into the first release. None of them are from APB.

Guest Generalcamo

Are u Serious? 5 Maps? Are there any more maps that are being made?

EDIT: It looks like aircraft killer's abbreviation filter is no longer in effect, but n00b is still converted...

Edited by Generalcamo

Guest BigCheese256

EDIT: It looks like aircraft killer's abbreviation filter is no longer in effect, but n00b is still converted...

Post l.u.l.z without the periods. :D

omg red alert 3 would make awesome renegade mod :D

I think Tiberium Wars would be a good FPS. I would have thought that RA3 would be a little too batshit insane to translate over to FPS.

There is already a Cnc 3 FPS being made by Battle Of Dune

BFD will come out sometime.

I don't acknowledge that C&C3 thing as a mod. It's more like a collection of models.

can i make a suggestion could you make Apocalypse Rising with something similar to the nuclear winter launcher because thats the only way i can play online because it has a list of servers so you dont have to find the specific specs for the server and because i cant use gamespy arcade because it doesn't work due to installing gamespy comrade.

can i make a suggestion could you make Apocalypse Rising with something similar to the nuclear winter launcher because thats the only way i can play online because it has a list of servers so you dont have to find the specific specs for the server and because i cant use gamespy arcade because it doesn't work due to installing gamespy comrade.

The game will probably have a launcher that has a similar server list, since many players have the same issue as you do.

not to mention i cant use westwood online because they were shut down 7 years ago.

XWIS barely works... it's really fidgety, you have to read special instructions online, and getting it to work is pretty much down to spending hours alt-tabbing and fumbling with serial keys.