Vehicle Cameras

Shnappz

Hey,

Maybe i should start a "Shnappz needs help thread" :p

In APB and TSR, the cameras for the vehicles seem to follow the turrent rather than the chassis of the tanks, which is nice. I imported my vehicle into level edit in place of the GDI medium tank and it appears that the camera is attached to the chassis, which is OK... but not perfect!

How can i make it follow the turret?

Thanks in advance

PS.

Slightly unrelated but when i made my tank bigger in 3DS and imported it into Level Edit, i couldn't enter the vehicle, Is there anywhere you can set where you enter it from? I assume that when i made my tank bigger, the enter area was unreachable?

Edited by Shnappz

There is an in-game modifier button that toggles this too; it defaults to your V key! As for entering, there are zones placed around your vehicle for entering and exiting. Try looking in your vehicle's object settings. I don't remember what the specific tab is called, though.