C&C95: Time Warp Missions

Jeod

A few years ago I played around with CCWMap and decided to make a short mini-campaign centered around Nod's use of a time machine after GDI's victory in the First Tiberium War. It involves some custom maps but also some modified versions of existing campaign maps. Has five Nod missions and five GDI missions...possibly expandable. I've only 'completed' one mission in this pack. I haven't figured out how AI works in C&C95, so I've run into difficulty completing the rest. If anyone's interested in something like this, I'd welcome to help!

=====================
======TIME WARP======
=====================

PROLOGUE MISSION: Time Warp (Nod) (Custom Map)

One of our scientists has made a breakthrough in Time Warp technology. We will use this technology to change the outcome of the First Tiberium War, provided GDI does not interfere. Make sure they don't. The lab is located at the base of the Kuray mountain range. Defend it until the time machine is finished. When it is, you will make history all over again.

Nod MISSION 1: Estonia Revisited (Reference GDI Mission 2)

We're sending you back to the beginning of the war. GDI is about to seize control of Estonia. Unfortunately, we could only provide you with a single MCV. Quietly build a new base on the opposite end of the shore, and wipe out those scoundrels.

Nod MISSION 2: Ukraine Onslaught (Custom Map)

Now that we've secured Western Europe, it's time to hit GDI where it hurts. They're preparing an invasion force from the west, in Ukraine. Luckily, we can kill two birds with one stone. Dr. Moebius happens to be researching a new Tiberium-based weapon for GDI's military. Destroy the research center but keep the good doctor alive. Remove GDI from the area.

Nod MISSION 3: Hungry for Vengeance (Reference GDI Mission 9)

GDI is attempting to wrestle control of Hungary from us. If you recall, commander, they overwhelmed us with ground troops after their sea assault failed. Be ready this time.

Nod MISSION 4: GDI Headquarters (Custom Map)

The Global Defense Initiative is coming to an end. GDI is making a last stand in _____. Take a moment to survey the situation, commander. We'll send you reinforcements shortly. Once you establish a foothold, crush them.

GDI MISSION 1: Trapped in History (Custom Map)

Kane will stop at nothing to make the world his own. Our apologies commander. Intelligence said nothing about a second base in Estonia, nor did they indicate that Nod knew about Ukraine. None of that matters now, though. We are thinned and weak, but not out of the game yet. Sneak into Russia via the Kara Sea and regain our footing. Destroy Nod, but do it discreetly.

GDI MISSION 2: Moscow Mania (Commando-Only, Custom Map)

We need to find out how Nod managed to learn of our operations. While we quietly rebuild our forces in northern Russia, infiltrate Nod's base at the Kremlin and look for any records or war tapes you can find. This operation needs to be kept quiet, so don't go rambo. Oh, and if you find Dr. Moebius, guide him to a safe location and we'll extract him.

GDI MISSION 3: Time Flies (Custom Map)

Thanks to your efforts, we've discovered Nod's secret weapon: a time machine. Dr. Moebius has been working on a method to scan for time displacement signatures. The last known displacement was around the Kuray mountain range. Investigate the area. You have been authorized to use the time machine if you find it.

GDI MISSION 4: Sarajevo Invasion (Modified GDI Mission 15, Increased Difficulty)

You've found a treasure trove of information, commander. All is not lost. We've traced Nod's time machine to Sarajevo, near Kane's Temple. Move in and seize it. We don't have much to work with, commander, but we're giving you everything we can. Good luck.

EPILOGUE MISSION: Time Warp (GDI) (Custom Map)

Those who don't know their history are destined to repeat it. We're back where it all began, commander. Nod's lab is at the base of the Kuray mountain range. We arrived too late last time to stop their little blast to the past, but this time we're prepared. Destroy Nod's research lab and end this war.

I attached a zip file to this post. Drop the .bin and .ini files in a C&C95 1.06c installation folder and check the New Missions tab--both are Nod. The first is Time Warp, the first mission in this little campaign. The second is a beta version of Nod Mission 4. I wanted to make use of some neat ideas that make the maps stand out, and the small invasion at the start of Mission 4 is an example of the aim.

Time Warp.zip

Edited by Jeod

Thanks, but I tried coming back to this two or three times over the past year. Just can't figure out the AI. I'm probably doing something wrong in CCWMap; I can make the teams, but I can't send them to attack. It's buggy, too--even in Time Warp sometimes the GDI vehicles will stop and do nothing in the middle of the map.