[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

So in short terms its just business as usual.

Try to lynch whoever would flip as team Red aa fast as possible to prevent further causualties.

Now what i wonder is if whoever is going to become #2 theoretically if any of his past actions also count as kill actions automatically.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

So in short terms its just business as usual.

Try to lynch whoever would flip as team Red aa fast as possible to prevent further causualties.

Now what i wonder is if whoever is going to become #2 theoretically if any of his past actions also count as kill actions automatically.

Most likely. Are you saying you are going to be #1 if lynched today?

Not sure tbh. I would have to be reading steiner though to confirm myself to be mafia and you cant be both at the same time i assume?

Right. What I'm thinking is that we can use the percentile changes in our ACs and the investigation targets to discover who is the most likely to be a Rounder today. That said, I'll introduce myself since there appears to be a reason to do so now: ##introduce

So whoever had their alive chance reduced also had their bad guy percentage reduced.

Perhaps; that's the case with me anyway, my OC is now 15%. You can tell if someone visited you if your AC dropped. If it didn't, then you weren't visited.

Not at all, means nobody but i visited myself.

So right now im not sure so i need your opinion.

Would it make sense to have everybody use their UPA to see who would turn up as reading steiner when we lynched them? With our cop confirmed we could have him confirm roles and bring him back to life with the time machine.

From the Upa description, we can use them to alter the % values for the alignment of our choice or ask it to receive a clue on what we should do next based on our current percentages.

Did you get a confirmation as what you would flip on death?

Given that we have two Rounders out there today, I don't think it's wise to narrow down the most likely cop role for them.

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Thats the peoblem though from what i gather, the good guys have to die first in order to be useful yet?

Yes, but we also need to lynch the Rounders. If we narrow down the cop for them, they can kill the cop easily before the cop has a chance to get any investigations.

Look at it this way. Say the cop makes investigations over a span of 3 days, but a Rounder kills him on Night 1. When we finally lynch the Rounder, the cop not only dies, but only his first investigation can be legitimate since he will have actually "died" on Night 1.

Hm hold on, so the role confirms he gives us on all the other nights before his death are re-unconfirmed then?

Correct. If the cop investigates a town player and mafia #1 player on N1 and N2, but was targeted by the Rounder #2 on N2, and we lynch the Rounder #2 on D3, then only the town player is locked in as true. Rounder #1 still has a chance to change his alignment.

Here's a list of what we still need:

• FRAYDO's introduction
  • Nodlied's introduction
  • ChopBam's introduction
  • OrangeP47's N0 target and result
  • Chaos_Knight's N0 target and result
  • Nodlied's N0 target and result
  • ChopBam's N0 target and result