[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

12 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

My oc is 15% and AC 82%... That math doesn't add up?

Is that OC from N0, or from D1? There should be two sets of percentages in your PM, unless you weren't visited.

Just now, Jeod said:

Is that OC from N0, or from D1? There should be two sets of percentages in your PM, unless you weren't visited.

Even if you weren't visted there should still be two sets of percentages.

As I suspected. However, kamuixmod also self-targeted yet his AC is still 100%, or so he claims. There are three possibilities:

1) Someone else visited you last night.

2) Either you or kamuix is lying.

3) Kamuix has some ability that kept his AC from dropping.

Most likely the former is true. We'll have to see.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

OP47, my OC was also 18% on N0. Subtract that from 100%, as well as 82%, and you have Misa's OC % assuming nobody else visited you.

Catching up now will be a minute, but my stats are in line with this too.  We're all equal at the start pretty sure.

I did miss it the first time. Thanks.

TheIrishMan (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Rintaro Okabe

FRAYDO = town

OrangeP47 (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Makise Kurisu

Mojoman = town

FRAYDO (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Chaos_Knight = town

Chaos_Knight (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Mayuri Shiina

Nodlied (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Jeod (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Yugo Tennouji

OrangeP47 = town

Killing_You (AC ##%) (OC 18%)

Nae Tennouji

Jeod = scum

Misa (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Suzuha Amane

OrangeP47 = town

Mojoman (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Moeka Kiryu

Self = unknown

Kamuixmod (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Alexis Leskinen

Self = scum

ChopBam (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

OrangeP47 = town

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, it's 82.  Maybe because while I've had visitors, only one of them could be the/a rounder?

Possibly. I visited you was called scum by kam. Kam self visited, so his AC didn't budge even though he could be scum. It does add up unless there's a third scum investigation we don't know about.

Just now, Jeod said:

Possibly. I visited you was called scum by kam. Kam self visited, so his AC didn't budge even though he could be scum. It does add up unless there's a third scum investigation we don't know about.

Actually, I retract that statement. That doesn't explain everyone else's AC dropping even though none of the "scum" investigated players visited them.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well we all have a chance to be scum, just some more than others.

I don't think that has anything to do with the equation. I visited you, yet you have the same AC as everyone else with a 1-1 visit ratio.

I do think a self-visiting player does not detract from AC. I do not think that a player who is investigated as scum is the only player that can detract from AC. The proof is in the pudding, after all. You're the only one to visit Mojoman aside from himself and his AC is the same as yours.

That's what I was saying too?  I think we may have gotten entangled (some might even say quantumly ;) ) in our conversation there. I don't think the number of visits matter, or who, just that a visit occurred.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's what I was saying too?  I think we may have gotten entangled (some might even say quantumly ;) ) in our conversation there. I don't think the number of visits matter, or who, just that a visit occurred.

Ah, I see.

If visited, no matter the number of visitors, the AC goes down by the highest percentile of the visitors. i.e. If 3 visitors (15%, 18%, and 20%), then your AC goes down by 20%. Is that what you're saying?

Just now, Jeod said:

Ah, I see.

If visited, no matter the number of visitors, the AC goes down by the highest percentile of the visitors. i.e. If 3 visitors (15%, 18%, and 20%), then your AC goes down by 20%. Is that what you're saying?

Well that still doesn't quite work out, does it? Hmmm. I was more thinking along the lines of the percent is based off the number of players in the game and the number of visits total, but the number is the same for anyone that did get a visit, regardless of how many.

It's based on the fact that only one visit can be THE night kill, if that makes sense.