[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Assuming he turned up town. Of course, the investigation results mean zilch so far.

Here's the scoop: Day 1 post confirmed we have two players right now who would flip Rounder if lynched. All player's roles are subject to change based on what they do with their Upas. However, since there can only be two Rounders (scum) in this game regardless of alignment changes, if we lynch a Rounder today there will only ever be one more Rounder to deal with.

Just now, Jeod said:

Assuming he turned up town. Of course, the investigation results mean zilch so far.

Here's the scoop: Day 1 post confirmed we have two players right now who would flip Rounder if lynched. All player's roles are subject to change based on what they do with their Upas. However, since there can only be two Rounders (scum) in this game regardless of alignment changes, if we lynch a Rounder today there will only ever be one more Rounder to deal with.

My results turned him up as organisation. But I guess your post makes sense?

Trying to catch up with everything right now, I'll just to the intros straight up don't have time to make them pretty.

Remember that mountain of a man we mentioned earlier? The Dad is Yugo Tennouji. He runs a CRT Shop in Akihabara. He rents the space upstairs to something called the Future Gadget Lab.

6664.jpg

Jeod is Yugo Tennouji

Speaking of mountains of men (but for an entirely different reason), Itaru Hashida has been spotted roaming around the Radio Building where Leskinen's lecture is taking place. Wonder what he's doing here? He won't find any 2D girls around this place.

6662.jpg

ChopBam is Itaru Hashida

He seems to be on the phone was someone. Talking about a Ferris Wheel? Oh, FARIS! Of course!

6663.jpg

FRAYDO is Faris NyanNyan

Updated the table accordingly. With all the information out, there doesn't appear to be a lot to go on.

This would be a great time to ask again: are there any pairs out there who are a part of a Future Gadget Lab masonry?

TheIrishMan (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Rintaro Okabe

FRAYDO = town

OrangeP47 (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Makise Kurisu

Mojoman = town

FRAYDO (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Faris NyanNyan

Chaos_Knight = town

Chaos_Knight (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Mayuri Shiina

Jeod = town

Nodlied (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Chaos_Knight = scum

Jeod (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Yugo Tennouji

OrangeP47 = town

Killing_You (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Nae Tennouji

Jeod = scum

Misa (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Suzuha Amane

OrangeP47 = town

Mojoman (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Moeka Kiryu

Self = unknown

Kamuixmod (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Alexis Leskinen

Self = scum

ChopBam (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Itaru Hashida

OrangeP47 = town

So here is the thing now. Each Night Visit was treatet as an Investigation and as an NK at the same time the NK however did not take place as its not 100% in stone, so instead if reduced your chance of being alive in the worldline where your visitor is 100% Scum.

tl:dr anybody with 100% AC was not visited by someone else and anybody below 100% was visited by at least 1 person.

2 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

btw pls stop posting for a sec so that i can actually solve everybody's dilema with the AC and OC

What dilemma? That part's normal so far since it's even among everyone. The problem is Mojoman's investigation result. In the investigation, RNG is rolled. If the number is below the OC %, then the result is scum. If it's above the OC %, then the result is town. I suppose there's the slim chance Mojoman's RNG hit 18% on the dime, but it's still odd.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

What do you mean he hit 18% on the dime though? He would still get a result regardless

Somewhat. It depends on how Cat5 interprets the rolls. Anything below 18% would return scum, and anything above 18% would return town. But if it rolled equal to 18%, then it could return unknown.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

The only thing thats bothering me is that one's alive chance does not drop further than these 82% if multiple people visited person X as the probability of your visitors being scum increase.

I believe that means that every player here currently has an equal chance of being any of the possible roles, including scum. Otherwise, we would be going "omg Orange has a lower AC, lynch between Jeod, ChopBam, and Misa today!!!11111@112"

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

The more people visit the same guy, the more likely a killer could have been in the crowd => smaller AC%

It would be too easy in that case, and I highly doubt Cat5 would disclose why all the percentages are the same despite multiple visitors.

What makes this a weak reason? Whoever was visited by someone(other than self visit) got their Alive Chance reduced as the visitor could have been scum.

So either Irish has a 100% of not being scum

or Fraydo has a 100% of being scum

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

What makes this a weak reason? Whoever was visited by someone(other than self visit) got their Alive Chance reduced as the visitor could have been scum.

So either Irish has a 100% of not being scum

or Fraydo has a 100% of being scum

FRAYDO hasn't disclosed his right? It's likely 82%, the same as the rest of us who were visited. Nobody visited TheIrishMan.