[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

I'm okay with that Jeod, but we also have to lynch someone today. And that someone should probably be one of the 4 as well since they have the highest chance of being part of the Organization. Unless anyone has a better suggestion.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

Atm I wonder what's up with Nodlied? Busy again IRL?

I still think he's a good lynch for today, since he's inactive either by IRL needs or by disinterest.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Well 5 if you include me, I don't want to be accused of diverting attention or something.

No, you're off the lynch pool today since you only reduced FRAYDO's AC by 9%.

Yes, he was. If we use OC% as a correlation to AC%, then Irish started with 9% OC while everyone else had 18%. It makes sense because he's Okabe, who is an enemy of the Organization from the start.

Bells & Whistles

Irish

OP47

FRAY

CK

Nod

Jeod

KY

Misa

Mojo

KMod

CB

[D0 AC]-[N0 OC]

100-9

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

N0 Investigation

FRAY = T

Mojo = T

CK = T

Jeod = T

CK = O

OP47 = T

Jeod = O

OP47 = T

Self = ?

Self = O

OP47 = T

[D1 AC]-[D1 OC]

100-9

82-15

82-15

82-15

100-18

82-15

100-18

100-18

82-15

100-18

100-18

N1 [OC]

N1 Investigation

[D2 AC]-[D2 OC]

This my current table, CK. Although Mojo's AC is actually unconfirmed.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Yes, he was. If we use OC% as a correlation to AC%, then Irish started with 9% OC while everyone else had 18%. It makes sense because he's Okabe, who is an enemy of the Organization from the start.

It's not like my character is basically protagonist's GF, childhood friend and companion >_>

My take on whom to lynch today:

Everyone seems pretty neutral to me so either a random lynch or inactive/lack-of-interest lynch may be the best course. I know I haven't been around too much but I photograph weddings on weekends and can't really be looking at mafia threads during those times.

Nodlied clearly dislikes the anime setting and is probably not as interested in the game. I'd be hesitant to push on him because he's in an FGL, but

1) joining the FGL wasn't by choice

2) it took a while for the FGL information to come out

I am aware this is hardly a case at all, but let's trim those who clearly don't have much stake in the setting.

##vote Nodlied

Doing it now also because I won't be around most of the day again.

It wasn't clear to me whether we all get some sort of night action tonight or just those with special upas. If we all get a night action, I'd be up for trying a backup recruit to #4 in case Irishman's recruiting is a failure.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Okay I've caught up on the convo. There's a lot of bells and whistles that, frankly, I don't entirely understand. Is it possible that one of the docs may actually be a scumdoc?

I am not sure tbh.

One thing so. If TheIrishMan has 9% default OC as he says... there might be someone with higher default OC chance as well.

34 minutes ago, Jeod said:

The latter. Unknown if players currently in a FGL can be recruited to different FGLs.

Excellent. In that case, TIM, I propose we send in our ##investigate actions in the next hour and both target Kmod.

Hah now that i think about it, it certainly is scary the more people visit one as your alive chance is going to drop tremendeously. Also lets get Misa into the boat too to give her some company.

4 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Okay I've caught up on the convo. There's a lot of bells and whistles that, frankly, I don't entirely understand. Is it possible that one of the docs may actually be a scumdoc?

Are you talking about a FGL doc? Because I thought there's always a mafia doc, so wouldn't they be separate?

Just now, Killing You said:

Well, yeah, maybe one of the "FGL" docs is a scum doc and someone is lying to us.

Maybe, but we know who everyone targeted and the lab members have already divulged the rules of forming a Future Gadget Lab. Right now we have Chop and Jeod, you and CK, and Nod and Fraydo. The only one left that might be a possibility is Orange and Mojo, but I don't think they've mentioned anything yet. Though even if there was an FGL group that's temporarily scum, I don't see how it affects us. And woah...I just realized I completely forgot about Chopbam. So there are 6 people who haven't been investigated. My bad.

46 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Atm I wonder what's up with Nodlied? Busy again IRL?

Not this time. :v Busy stuff should be over. Just, as others have said, a bit disinterested. Not that I don't want to play, but I'm horribly confused by just about everything. (Plus I bought Steel Division 44, which is awesome.)

So if any of you guys want to lynch me to further the game and help town, fine with me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Maybe that way I can still be of some use.

3 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

So roles are confirmed by death. Once one of the cards fall, the entire card house comes down along with it.

Basically.

So once someone is a "confirmed" Rounder, everyone who were visited by them at night would die. I think.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

What is the purpose of the scum doc atm then? Did I miss that in the day post?

Also my d1 ac is 82%

Um...yeah that is a bit confusing. If that's the case, you could be scum one day and town the next. So one day you're working to hurt town the next you're trying to help it...

Thanks for your D1 AC %

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

So if any of you guys want to lynch me to further the game and help town, fine with me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Maybe that way I can still be of some use.

Did you already mention your stats? If not, please go ahead. More confirmation is always appreciated.