[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

I would also like to know. Jeod has laid out a very helpful table, although I would like confirmations or corrections from the others.

8 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'm not in any doc with Misa. Only Jeod.

I'm open to explanations as to why Misa is without a doc.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

But I wanted a pretty intro :(

But I had more important things to do!

For example I had to update the Upa lupas.

But even more importantly, I updated the Day 1 post to include that information, and also updated the Day 1 Video with the player reveals, AND I added an Alpacaman gif.

AN ALPACAMAN GIF.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ME FORGETTING THAT CRITICAL.....THING.

But on a more serious note, in addition to all that mostly meaningless stuff, I'm also preparing stuff I need for the lynch result. I've drawn some bad luck in that I won't be home from work until at least 2 hours after hammer. Then when I do, I have less than 2 hours before I should be back in bed to sleep before work the next day. I'm getting as much as I can out of the way so that resolving the lynch can be done as quickly as possible.

I will not be around for hammer. DAY 1 ENDS AT May 27th, 7:00 PM EDT, 00:00 GMT+1 (May 28) As such, if possible, I would like a moderator to close the thread 5 minutes after hammer so that discussion stops. The thread will stay closed during night phases. Only the Future Gadget Lab docs stay open. The Rounder doc also stays open if it has permanent members, otherwise the temporary one given to the marked players will also be closed. Nights are 24 hours.

If anyone wants to do unofficial CVCs, feel free to do so. I should be able to do one while I'm at work tomorrow, when I'm on my break. After that, you'll be on your own.

For Europeans, I suggest that you don't stay up to see the lynch result. It takes me longer to resolve lynches than it does night actions, due to lynches generally locking in more roles than night actions do, and then I still have to send out PMs to every character like I do every night. If you need or wish to send in your night actions before waiting for the results, go ahead. They'll be counted unless you say otherwise.

@VERTi60?

Quite the mystery we have. FRAYDO's 91% AC and the missing Team #3. However, I believe both can be explained.

FRAYDO was only visited by TheIrishMan, who is Rintaro Okabe. It stands to reason that he would have a lower Organization Chance to start with, say only 9%. Since thus far our Rounder Chances have been about half of that, I'd wager TIM has only a 4% Rounder Chance to start with, perhaps lower today since he visited a player.

TheIrishMan is not on the lynch pool today.

As for Team #3, there is always the possibility that there is a temporary Rounder Doc in play. The Rounder Doc, if in play, would have been formed after Team #1 and Team #2, but before Team #4. This is a pretty big hole, since we can use this order of operations to eliminate or add players to the lynch pool for the day.

Yeah Orange and I are in a doc together.

Does that mean orange, misa, and chopbam are also in a doc together? 

So since we are being honest, we are Gadget lab #3. But we are non functional because we only have 2 people. We need 3 'alive or dead' to create a time machine.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Yeah Orange and I are in a doc together.

Does that mean orange, misa, and chopbam are also in a doc together? 

So since we are being honest, we are Gadget lab #3. But we are non functional because we only have 2 people. We need 3 'alive or dead' to create a time machine.

Well then, all mysteries solved. And we're back to square one--not knowing who to lynch today.

2 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

So whats the condition to join one?

Two people have to investigate the same person to "meet." It seems as if it only counts the first two people since Misa also targeted Orange, but didn't join anybody.

Well, here are a few rules:

1. Any player who is now in a FGL is a possible FGL Leader

2. Any player not in a FGL who targets the same player as a possible FGL Leader can be recruited into that possible FGL Leader's lab

3. Once a FGL Leader is established for a lab, they can invite or remove any player from their lab

I'm not sure if there can only be one FGL Leader in the game. There are also other hidden rules, however I will refrain from posting them publicly for security purposes.

This may be where the additional Upas come in. At the moment, none of us have any other actions. We have not been told that we can ##investigate again tonight. Therefore, it's reasonable to assume that we need to use Gold Upas to gain night actions to use. A FGL member and an "Outsider" then have to plan who we will attempt to recruit by agreeing to target the same player.

Sounds super tricky.

Recap of Upas:

The top-3 players in post count during days earn extra Upas.
1st place gets a Gold Upa.
2nd place gets a Metal Upa.
3rd place gets a Plastic Upa.

In addition, passing various posting thresholds during days will also earn the player extra Upas.

40 posts for a Gold Upa.
20 posts for a Metal Upa.
10 posts for a Plastic Upa.

Gold Upas allow a player to gain an extra night action (chosen by the player from a list), or be exchanged for 2 Metal and 1 Plastic Upa, or 3 Plastic Upas 
Metal Upas allow a player to gain an extra night action (chosen at random from a list), or be exchanged for 2 Plastic Upas.
All players should know what a Plastic Upa does.
Post counting will be done manually. Double-posts will not be counted unless a signifcant amount of time passes in between.
No player can win the same Upa twice in a row. e.g., if the same player is 1st two days in a row, 2nd place will get the Gold Upa, and the 1st place player will get the Metal Upa.

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Two people have to investigate the same person to "meet." It seems as if it only counts the first two people since Misa also targeted Orange, but didn't join anybody.

how would a third person join then? There's gotta be an action

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

I wonder what would happen if 2 people from different labs visited someone.

I would guess one joins the other's lab, since there is no Lab Leader yet. This could be a good way to consolidate labs if necessary.