[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Basically.

So once someone is a "confirmed" Rounder, everyone who were visited by them at night would die. I think.

Mostly. Every person who was visited could not have lived longer than that night, so yeah they're dead. I think it'll get more confusing though when the time machine gets involved, which might enable them to die sooner or swap alignments. Although we may be able to keep them alive if we can get the timeline to diverge by more than 1% All of this is just conjecture though from watching the show.

It's entirely possible that one of the FGLs is a Rounder Doc. It's unlikely though, and even if it were true, it wouldn't matter. Here are the facts:

-There are two Rounders present in the game today

-These two Rounders might not be permanent alignment

-There is a Rounder Doc as confirmed by Cat5; whether any of the FGLs is this Rounder Doc is unknown

There's the question of what happened to Misa. She must have met ChopBam or myself when visiting OrangeP47, yet she did not end up in a FGL. Misa may in fact be a Rounder with ChopBam. However, ChopBam has come off as towny in our FGL doc, and I'm hesitant to implicate him at the moment. Nevertheless, it's worth considering.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Caught up:  Yeah, didn't want to confirm or deny the lab doc until Mojo was around to ask permission and that was a bit tricky.

I'm all for 'relieving Nodlied's suffering' ;)

I'm heavily considering a Misa lynch actually. Giving it more thought.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

There's the question of what happened to Misa. She must have met ChopBam or myself when visiting OrangeP47, yet she did not end up in a FGL. Misa may in fact be a Rounder with ChopBam. However, ChopBam has come off as towny in our FGL doc, and I'm hesitant to implicate him at the moment. Nevertheless, it's worth considering.

These grounds.

I somehow missed that post *derp*

I agree, it is strange, but I feel the percents are a better way to go rather than FGL considerations seeing as we might not know all there is to know about how FGLs work.

I've been trying to coerce ChopBam into telling me if he's in a Rounder Doc with Misa. He maintains it is not the case and that he would be town if lynched. However, I never said he was going to be suspect for lynch. That was Misa. I like to think I can trust ChopBam to RNG himself to a new alignment tonight if it turns out Misa is a Rounder. If no evidence comes up to show that he has, and Misa is a Rounder, then we can lynch him tomorrow based on his language in our FGL.

##vote Misa

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I'm not a Rounder with anyone, so I'm hesitant to pursue action that flows from that theory.

I feel it's a better lead than lynching a player simply for being disinterested and inactive.

Just now, Misa said:

I think you all just wanna kill me because im new. Lets hear some real evidence you have against me.

It's been stated, and your response is another nail in the coffin.

@Kamuixmod:

Nodlied + FRAYDO - Both visited CK

Chaos Knight and Killing You - Both visited me

Myself and ChopBam - Both visited OrangeP47

Mojoman and OrangeP47 - Both visited Mojoman

Suspicion:

ChopBam and Misa - Both visited OrangeP47 (Rounder Doc?)

CVC:

TheIrishMan voted no one

OrangeP47 voted Nodlied

FRAYDO voted no one

Chaos_Knight voted no one

Nodlied voted no one

Jeod voted Misa

Killing You voted no one

Misa voted no one

Mojoman voted no one

Kamuixmod voted no one

ChopBam voted Nodlied

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It's been stated, and your response is another nail in the coffin.

@Kamuixmod:

Nodlied + FRAYDO - Both visited CK

Chaos Knight and Killing You - Both visited me

Myself and ChopBam - Both visited OrangeP47

Mojoman and OrangeP47 - Both visited Mojoman

Suspicion:

ChopBam and Misa - Both visited OrangeP47 (Rounder Doc?)

preciated

For the Docs, maybe its limited to 2 in the beginning and whoever had sent in their actions first got the dibs on it?

As for Mojo i guess the mystery as for his action is solved.

He tried to investigate himself but was probably interrupted by Orange's visit.

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

For the Docs, maybe its limited to 2 in the beginning and whoever had sent in their actions first got the dibs on it?

As for Mojo i guess the mystery as for his action is solved.

He tried to investigate himself but was probably interrupted by Orange's visit.

It's far more likely that his RNG roll was equal to his OC %, so alignment could not be determined.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It's far more likely that his RNG roll was equal to his OC %, so alignment could not be determined.

It doesnt work like that, in the pms it's stated that you either get a town or a non-town alignment.

12 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

It doesnt work like that, in the pms it's stated that you either get a town or a non-town alignment.

For the last time:

OC = 18%

RNG > 18% = town

RNG < 18% = scum

RNG = 18% = unknown

43 minutes ago, Misa said:

I think you all just wanna kill me because im new. Lets hear some real evidence you have against me.

Let's back up and examine this for a moment. The CVC states that Nodlied is being voted twice and Misa only once, and so far only I have voiced an interest in lynching her. Yet the defensive and all-inclusive language suggests that she's genuinely afraid that she's been called out.

I think rounder docs don't happen until people are 'locked in' as rounders, though, but the thing is that due to time travel and waveform collapsing they can shift that way so nobody is ever truly 'locked in' because of the alternative world lines.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think rounder docs don't happen until people are 'locked in' as rounders, though, but the thing is that due to time travel and waveform collapsing they can shift that way so nobody is ever truly 'locked in' because of the alternative world lines.

That's true for everything but reading steiner. Reading steiner allows the user to remember everything across different world lines, so once you're found to have that, it'll never change.

Actually, once you're confirmed as part of the Organization, I don't think there's any getting out of it, even with a time machine. Because the moment you're confirmed, it means that you were actually part of the Organization the entire time, so no matter which day you go to, they were part of the Organization. The most you might be able to do is kill the Organization member at an earlier date.