[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm not following. At N0 no player knew they were a Rounder. Therefore, they could target anyone. Rounders have nothing to do with the 100% AC. Those players have 100% AC because they weren't visited. It's not because one of them is Rounder #2.

I suppose I was following the logic that Rounder #1 cannot have killed Rounder #2. To me, it only makes sense. Since if Rounder #1 dies, and if there is no Rounder #2 because he already died from Rounder #1, it's game over. For example, if we lynch Nodlied while he's Rounder #1 and CK is Rounder #2, we're already done. If I was creating this game, I'd move the Rounder #2 to the next highest OC if the highest was targeted by Rounder #1.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I suppose I was following the logic that Rounder #1 cannot have killed Rounder #2. To me, it only makes sense. Since if Rounder #1 dies, and if there is no Rounder #2 because he already died from Rounder #1, it's game over. For example, if we lynch Nodlied while he's Rounder #1 and CK is Rounder #2, we're already done. If I was creating this game, I'd move the Rounder #2 to the next highest OC if the highest was targeted by Rounder #1.

Eh, I'm still not following. It's been a long day for me, too much thinking and number crunching. Sorry.

Just now, Jeod said:

Eh, I'm still not following. It's been a long day for me, too much thinking and number crunching. Sorry.

R1        R2

<(-_-)>  <(-_-)>   Day Zero

(>-_-)>  <(-_-)>   Night Zero, R1 targets R2

<(x_x)> <(-_-)>   Day One, R1 is lynched and confirmed as R1

(>-_-)>  <(x_x)>  Going back to Night Zero, that means that R2 was killed by R1

<(x_x)> <(x_x)>  Day One, both Rounders are dead.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

R1        R2

<(-_-)>  <(-_-)>   Day Zero

(>-_-)>  <(-_-)>   Night Zero, R1 targets R2

<(x_x)> <(-_-)>   Day One, R1 is lynched and confirmed as R1

(>-_-)>  <(x_x)>  Going back to Night Zero, that means that R2 was killed by R1

<(x_x)> <(x_x)>  Day One, both Rounders are dead.

I understand that, but it doesn't seem possible. I surmise that R2 did not exist N0, and therefore that is the guarantee that R1 does not kill R2. R2 was then determined at the start of D1.

Just now, Jeod said:

I understand that, but it doesn't seem possible. I surmise that R2 did not exist N0, and therefore that is the guarantee that R1 does not kill R2. R2 was then determined at the start of D1.

There might not have been a designated R2 on N0, but there is for D1 and that player still existed on N0. When hammer drops the phase still hasn't changed to night so the players are still marked, therefore if the D1 R2 died to the D1 R1, the game ends.

There might not have been a designated R2 on N0, but there is for D1 and that player still existed on N0. When hammer drops the phase still hasn't changed to night so the players are still marked, therefore if the D1 R2 died to the D1 R1, the game ends.

Those are two different world lines. If R2 is lynched today, they will flip as R2 and whoever they targeted would flip town, even if the targeted death is currently R1. However, if R1 is lynched today, whoever is R2 today could flip as vanilla town since they would have died N0.

Make sense?

Just now, Jeod said:

Those are two different world lines. If R2 is lynched today, they will flip as R2 and whoever they targeted would flip town, even if the targeted death is currently R1. However, if R1 is lynched today, whoever is R2 today could flip as vanilla town since they would have died N0.

Make sense?

Hm...I was looking at it from the wrong perspective, but are you sure there was no R1 or R2 for N0? If there weren't, you're right.

Hm...I was looking at it from the wrong perspective, but are you sure there was no R1 or R2 for N0? If there weren't, you're right.

Absolutely. I believe the Rounders were making their first night kills before they even knew they were scum.

Just now, Jeod said:

Absolutely. I believe the Rounders were making their first night kills before they even knew they were scum.

I believe they were making the first kill before they knew they were scum as well, but that doesn't guarantee that they didn't exist N0. To further help my point, those who have 100% AC also have their original OC. Meaning that if you weren't targeted, you're more likely to be part of the Organization.

Right.

CVC:

TheIrishMan voted no one

OrangeP47 voted Nodlied

FRAYDO voted no one

Chaos_Knight voted no one

Nodlied voted no one

Jeod voted no one

Killing You voted no one

Misa voted Nodlied

Mojoman voted no one

Kamuixmod voted no one

ChopBam voted Nodlied

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

What the glacier flying fuck are you people rambling on about? Are you trying to decide who has the highest chance to be scum?

we are rambling about who is going to win that crisp golden upa lumpa

192 replies just since I left for work. Woof, you guys sure like Upas, don't you?

Skimmed through the thread. Checking votes and counting posts now.

Will keep you up to date as I go. Good news is, after today, I've got all early shifts for the next 8 days, meaning I won't miss any hammers. I'll move up the hammer to the normal time of 6EDT, 2300 GMT+1, starting with the END of Day 2.

Posts and votes have been counted

Jeod (135) - voted for Jeod

Kamuixmod (83) - voted for Kamuixmod

TheIrishman (62) - voted for TheIrishman

OrangeP47 (60) - voted for Nodlied

Chaos_Knight (33) - voted for Chaos_Knight

Mojoman (26) - voted for Nodlied

Misa (16) - voted for Misa

Nodlied (14) - voted for Nodlied

ChopBam (10) - voted for Nodlied

FRAYDO (7) - voted for FRAYDO

Killing_You (6) - Killing_You

With 4 votes, Nodlied will be be the Day 1 death.

Worldlines are now being eliminated.

Nodlied - Luka Urushibara was Vanilla Town!

Players alive: 10

Chaos_Knight

ChopBam

FRAYDO

Jeod

kamuixmod

Killing_You

Misa

Mojoman

OrangeP47

TheIrishman

Deaths locked in via Attractor Field

Night 0 - Death uncertain

Day 1 - Nodlied - Vanilla Town

Number of Possible World Lines at Game Start: 39,916,800

Current Number of Possible World Lines: 3,628,800

PMs are being sent now.

Kamuixmod pointed out that I made a mistake in his PM regarding Gold Upas, and I probably repeated it on the others too. Don't have time to check them individually, so I'm stating it here. Gold Upas can be traded for 1 Metal and 1 Plastic Upa, not 2 and 1.

Also, incase anyone was wondering, you can do all of the actions you have. (In the case of Upas, you need enough of the right type for as many actions as you want to do) You aren't limited to one action.