[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Here's a crazy idea.
Take it as you wish.
What if AC deduction isn't tied to the OC or RC but goes by a simple formula:

AC(new) = AC(old) - 100/(Player count) * (Newly visiting player count) ?

On N0 we had 11 people. 100/11 = 9% reduction of AC for each visitor. Checks out so far.
On N1 we had 10 people. 100/10 = 10% reduction of AC for each new visitor. Orange seems to only have been visited by me so his AC dropped by 10%. Kam was visited by 4 people. His AC dropped by 40%.

This will also explain why my AC went to 90% after Nodlied lynch since now it's only 1/10 potential Rounders who visited me N0.
And why people who weren't visited by Nodlied went from 82% to 80% or 91% to 90% since it went from 2/11 to 2/10 (1/11 to 1/10) potential Rounders visits on N0.

6 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Also it seems that Orange only lost 10% last night. So maybe KY didn't target him.

But why are we in 2 labs at the same time tho? Weird.

Because the Lab Leader in your doc can be either you or KY, thus there are two possible labs where only the two of you are members.

Good work on finding out how AC is calculated, by the way. This leads me to believe that we cannot hope to find the Rounders without the death of a power role. The Reading Steiner role should now have two investigations, and it's a high probability that one of us will flip that role if lynched today. We'd either have two confirmed town roles or one confirmed town and one confirmed scum role.

I'd like to wait one more night before we go that route though. The alternative is to lock in the Lab Leader today and create the true FGL, which will allow time machine actions from whatever FGL that would be to activate. The problem with this is that Lab Leaders are in combination with other alignments. A Lab Leader can also be Town, Organization, Rounder, or Reading Steiner.

It's quite the dilemma.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Good work on finding out how AC is calculated, by the way. This leads me to believe that we cannot hope to find the Rounders without the death of a power role. The Reading Steiner role should now have two investigations, and it's a high probability that one of us will flip that role if lynched today. We'd either have two confirmed town roles or one confirmed town and one confirmed scum role.

I'd like to wait one more night before we go that route though. The alternative is to lock in the Lab Leader today and create the true FGL, which will allow time machine actions from whatever FGL that would be to activate. The problem with this is that Lab Leaders are in combination with other alignments. A Lab Leader can also be Town, Organization, Rounder, or Reading Steiner.

It's quite the dilemma.

Thats what i suggested before but as you said having the time machine ready before doing so is better. 

56 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Off topic, my wife has taken to randomly saying "Tuturuu~".

Nice job guys.

I didn't even do anything! :v 
Yet. 
Tu-tu-ruuu~

Now I did. Well, this is kinda catchy, as far as rooting into one's mind goes, that is.

17 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

I never asked for this role though xD