[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

None of you listened! Misa and Kam 'not in a doc' 2 rounders? I just needed Kam to push on Jeod to confirm it all! This sudden aggressive stance all but proves it! I knew if we lynched Misa their partner would be harder to find. So he had to be drawn out!

Also I investigated Kam and he is Organization inclined!

Just now, Jeod said:

ChopBam. He also investigated me last night.

Wut ok, make that list and have everybody reveal who they investigated.

I investigated you and watched myself after you and irish gave everybody a free ticket to visit me along with you to blame you incase i die.

UPA COUNT NIGHT 1

Jeod - 2 gold upas

Kam - 1 metal, 1 gold

Irish - 1 plastic, 1 gold

Orange - 1 gold

CK - 1 metal

Mojoman - 1 metal

Misa, Nodlied, ChopBam - 1 plastic each

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Wut ok, make that list and have everybody reveal who they investigated.

I investigated you and watched myself after you and irish gave everybody a free ticket to visit me along with you to blame you incase i die.

And who did visit you?

Alright everyone, to get it all out of the way since we'll end up asking for it anyway, who did you choose to investigate last night? and what are your results? I investigated Kmod and he showed up town for me. Also, additional info, I'm now in 4 different FGLs, but I didn't get the links to the docs yet, it appears Cat5 will send me them later.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Alright everyone, to get it all out of the way since we'll end up asking for it anyway, who did you choose to investigate last night? and what are your results? I investigated Kmod and he showed up town for me. Also, additional info, I'm now in 4 different FGLs, but I didn't get the links to the docs yet, it appears Cat5 will send me them later.

Ditto, basically. I think a lot of us went that route and it's causing some chaos with the FGLs.