[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Well according to the pm i turn town on lynch and if i die by lynch today then i could not have died by a rounder on n1

There were only 4 people who investigated you. I don't count you checking yourself. As for clearing them? No, it does not. It would clear those people from being the active rounder but not the inactive rounder, so overall, it wouldn't really help.

21 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

There were only 4 people who investigated you. I don't count you checking yourself. As for clearing them? No, it does not. It would clear those people from being the active rounder but not the inactive rounder, so overall, it wouldn't really help.

So is Jeod a confirmed power role that we are lynching him?

14 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

Or more like are we confirming him

I am not even sure what they are trying to accomplish.

If we lynch him today, he might flip town. But I am fairly sure it won't "lock" him as town if he'll be revived later.

1 hour ago, Chaos_Knight said:

I am not even sure what they are trying to accomplish.

If we lynch him today, he might flip town. But I am fairly sure it won't "lock" him as town if he'll be revived later.

I would appreciate it if they started talking over here.

4 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Yeah, for some reason Jeod decided to go down and then apparently have his lab mates use time machine to alter it later.

The question is. Alter is to what exactly I wonder?

It's science, sir!

True. The reason we decided to use the time machine now is because only one day and night cycle has happened. It will be easier to discern the Butterfly Effect and thus hypothesize future side effects. As for what exactly we're changing, there's only one thing to change: @Nodlied's death.

5 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

Write in the doc i got no clue what you even talk about 

It's nothing to be concerned about. Lab #4 has five members, including myself. We've created this plan in such a way that if it's sabotaged, we'll know who did it. Also, since all time machine activity can only be resolved once a "true lab" exists, no other labs can sabotage our plan. The only way to mess it up is from within.

Of course, for Lab #4 to become the true FGL, I must be lynched today.

I have no clue what must be going on in your FLG, but we're pushing for a lynch on Jeod? I see it's to prevent Nodlied's death as claimed, but isn't Nodlied's death locked in via Attractor Field?