[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Just now, ChopBam said:

Should I then take my vote off of you, Jeod?

Not unless the votes are set up the way they need to be.

Chaos_Knight, this is about more than just finding scum on D1. It would be a fool's errand if that were the only reason for the time machine actions. We need field research to know what can happen with the time machine, and if it's worth using throughout the game.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

I've received confirmation that Operation Resetti will not result in my surviving D2 if lynched, regardless of whether we find a Rounder. The only way it could result in my being saved is if there were a tie lynch vote and one of the players voting for me died on D1 and thus could not vote me.

Here's what we need, if you decide I am worth saving beyond D2:

1. Votes on Player X: OrangeP47, TheIrishMan, and Voe

2. Votes on Jeod: Chaos_Knight, Killing_You, FRAYDO, and Kamuixmod

You can infer from the votes here that one of the players who would be voting me will die D1. If we are to go with this plan, then D2's lynch will result in a tie after the D-Mail's effects occur. Further D-Mails could then be sent later to alter the D2 votes in the event that RNG decides I am fated to die after all.

It's entirely up to you. Player X can be decided by the above three, who are all members of Lab #4.

I don't think the votes are going to go like this. FRAYDO doesn't seem to be around and I'd be willing to wager that KY is largely uninterested in the game.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

CVC

Leader - 5 votes, Jeod (Chaos_Knight, ChopBam, Jeod, kamuixmod, OrangeP47)

No other votes have been cast.

Day 2 Ends in ~1 hour and 45 minutes.

Thanks.

Kamuix, while we could create a tie now rather than on the alternate D2, where would we be if I survived the tie? We would have another random lynch and no information about time machine usage. If you feel that a tie is better now than in the alternate D2, then who do you propose I tie with?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Thanks.

Kamuix, while we could create a tie now rather than on the alternate D2, where would we be if I survived the tie? We would have another random lynch and no information about time machine usage. If you feel that a tie is better now than in the alternate D2, then who do you propose I tie with?

Everybody just votes themselves but me who votes you. Easy as that. There is only 1 vote you have to get rid of and that would be me

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Everybody just votes themselves but me who votes you. Easy as that. There is only 1 vote you have to get rid of and that would be me

That would be the simplest measure, if you were the D1 target. As said, we cannot divulge the D1 target as a precaution. The only other option is to have me tie with some player we suspect might be a Rounder today. I haven't heard any arguments against any other players so far.

Idk where Killing_You is, though CK did mention his being AFK. While I am hesitant here to cast my vote, so far all the votes have been cast on you Jeod.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

Here's what we need, if you decide I am worth saving beyond D2:

1. Votes on Player X: OrangeP47, TheIrishMan, and Voe

2. Votes on Jeod: Chaos_Knight, Killing_You, FRAYDO, and Kamuixmod

Objective 2 seems to have been reached with 5 votes on you. So then who is Player X that you need votes on?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Idk where Killing_You is, though CK did mention his being AFK. While I am hesitant here to cast my vote, so far all the votes have been cast on you Jeod.

Objective 2 seems to have been reached with 5 votes on you. So then who is Player X that you need votes on?

Not with the correct people.

5 votes, Jeod (Chaos_Knight, ChopBam, Jeod, kamuixmod, OrangeP47)

ChopBam and OrangeP47 should not be voting for me. Player X has not been decided on yet, and we may not get the opportunity to set up the tie vote plan given hammer is in 1.5 hours.

I would suggest Misa be in the pool for Player X, since she has not posted at all today really and seems to have lost interest since Mojoman was replaced. It is a random lynch, and I'm open to other suggestions for Player X.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I would suggest Misa be in the pool for Player X, since she has not posted at all today really and seems to have lost interest since Mojoman was replaced. It is a random lynch, and I'm open to other suggestions for Player X.

Could be busy could be lurking.